My System - My trades.

Subhadip

Why do u have so much ego???

I have not studied any method other than pivot method..never studied your volume also...my view price comes first..then volume...so no point adding another indicator..I do not believe in indicator..

I do not have to prove anything to any one....

Done that already in 2010.2011..in my 40 trade thread...

Do not think anyone can beat that...well...seriously..
Primitive ji like Subhadip ji has also ranked my thread as misreable. His bias is clear. He has a better method to promote. All ears and waiting for some realtime trades.

Subhadip

Why do u have so much ego???

I have not studied any method other than pivot method..never studied your volume also...my view price comes first..then volume...so no point adding another indicator..I do not believe in indicator..

I do not have to prove anything to any one....

Done that already in 2010.2011..in my 40 trade thread...

Do not think anyone can beat that...well...seriously..
If anyone can beat it real time.....it is open challenge...beat my thread.....

Subhadip

I do not trade tick.....so no ....

I am not going to show mine....

Beat that 40 trade challenge...open a thread..post real time trade with quantity..

Let's see after 40 trade..

Subhadip ji donot be in that illusion that no one can beat it. Let us begin from tomorrow itself. Just you and me. All realtime trades in the instrument of your choice. Any time. It is not my Ego speaking. It is the faith that i have on my system which i have shared.
clap clap

Subhadip

Subhadip ji donot be in that illusion that no one can beat it. Let us begin from tomorrow itself. Just you and me. All realtime trades in the instrument of your choice. Any time. It is not my Ego speaking. It is the faith that i have on my system which i have shared.
Why do u think in earth you have the only profitable system???

Strange...big big ego...

Subhadip

Be a good human being...

I thought u r....that is why was replying..

Else...no point...

Hope u r not here just to show off...

U will not gaining anything by becoming one big or best trader of TJ....be above it...be a good human being...

All will give respect to you...