My System - My trades.

Hi Varunji,
What is the method as of today?
Wisp,
At the heart of it is very much same system, Bo/Bd of price and volume in sync.
If you are referring to additional things, let me explain this way:
LVB/Pdc/Cdr/Pdr etc are observations made and traded profitably for long time by Varun Sir. He used to mark all this things manually on chart as he is not a coder.
Thanks to TJ platform, Happy ji and Extremist ji coded those observations which are explained in minute details by Vàrunji, still if people think that system is changing every day means they have not understood the core of system. No successful trader trading for living can afford to change system everyday.
Those add-ons can be treated as trade setups and can be traded on merit.
Hi Varunji,

Primitive ji like Subhadip ji has also ranked my thread as misreable. His bias is clear. He has a better method to promote. All ears and waiting for some realtime trades.
:lol: :rofl: once your small ego gets hurt by somebody you start dancing here and there.
i am fake trader expecting real time trades from me is of no use.

toocool

Hi Varunji,
if only you had concentrated and understood the key points you wouldn't have asked this question

he is very advanced stage trader and non experienced or a normal trader wouldnt understand what he is doing with all indicators changing again and again , his command is so strong that even if he changes indicator or style a bit he doesnt lose the basic system at all.

all you had to do was apply your own mind as how you could trade after understanding the key points .

but you didnt concentrated at that aspect .......................you wanted a clear cut ........decorated on gold platter system which just you could follow in next 7 days after starting to follow it .

trading is not about following system given by some other person .....................its about adding you own touch and making it customized for yourself , which should suit you , because system can be shared

but the mind who all people have different ........................that cant be shared , he cant give you his own mind his strength his command over the system .....................nobody can

Epic line indeed. Coming from somebody who could only make minus eight points in crude. If only you had followed me and my elusive method it would have been +80. Concenterate on the good part not on some smart aleck quote.
i am only the good part for myself ;). i have far better things to do in life thn following you in trading :p. elusive method :rolleyes:.

:lol: :rofl: once your small ego gets hurt by somebody you start dancing here and there.
i am fake trader expecting real time trades from me is of no use.
It's not about ego, it's about his belief in his system. And he is trying his level best for people to adopt it, either as it is or with modification suitable to them. That's the sole reason of posting trades with disclosed system to generate faith to the traders who are still struggling.