My System - My trades.

For those who want the full code, just replace the 4 lines i have posted in ST code.
Not posting it in full, as don't think it adds much value to this thread.

The only thing to mention was, to demo that it flips the side, similar to renko,
advantage is you get real candles, real time and not fake burst of candles in a flash.

Happy :)

manish9300

manishji can you please give obv candle code which has color different for up and down candle ??

regards
I wrongly posted LVC code.Check this one.Candles coloured based on MA 36 OBV.
_SECTION_BEGIN("OBV");
Plotohlc( Ref(OBV(),-1),Ref(OBV(),-1),OBV(),OBV() ,_DEFAULT_NAME(), IIf(OBV()>EMA(OBV(),36),colorGreen,colorRed), stylecandle );
_SECTION_END();
edit: Edited code

Last edited:

doss186

I you are wondering why that renko plotting 4 bars in reverse all of sudden? We subdivided the bars to reach deeper price in forward direction. For example if we use 20brick a new bar will not be plotted until 20 brick movement completed. But in the subdivision it will reach even 18Rs movement in the forward direction without completing 20 movement. The reverse will be the amount of bricksize we set in the parameter not the subdivided unit of brick that you see in the chart.

But if you want instant bricks to be plotted we can fix it by adding OHLC values to the Renko and averaging. That will give you better chart in tick level.