My System - My trades.

extremistJi I just applied my logic in making renko trendy and it was giving a good edge. Please Take this to the next level for benefit of all us.
Dossji,

He can't do it as this AFL was shared by you, Extremist has requested you to open a thread, where all can take it forward.
Just a thing to ponder, when Varun Sir started posting his method, he had AFL made of dragdrop.
i.e. He dragged Inbuilt Price AFL, then dropped EMA over it, Then Keltner bands and BB. Not a single line of code was customized, but he was open about sharing his methods, what happened? first Happy ji started making customized AFL's then Extremist Ji pitched in. Many of his concepts he was manually and painstakingly marking on charts and trading them like LVB, PDC and many other things. Now he and whole community gets customized codes which makes life easy. Another thing has this sharing of thoughts/methods/codes compromised effectiveness of method? I don't think so looking at Varun ji's posts.

It is your call.

vo wale....
tht was the reverse function error tht i removed only.
'm not tht great coder to play with renko code. way above my grade.
only kelvinhand or may be happyji can help

Kelvin in my coding guru.
he helped me 2-3 occasions in my early days
KH is not active now a days.

Actually AFL world is small. At the top, trash/Fxshart ( I guess one and same person), then Ed Pottasch, Wilson, and few other's in Amibroker forum.