My System - My trades.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
There was a god buy trade in BNF around 20120-30,hope traders trading this method caught it.

Smart_trade
As per this method,I don't see any buying as you said.I assume you are mentioning about 9.23 bar,but the OBV is below 200 ema.Correct me if I am wrong.Thanks.
ST Bro, but OBV was below 200ema. Not a valid BUY as per method.

Regards,
Parag
what ST meant was god can buy even without 200EMA :confused:

GM Varunkochar ji. I have one question if i want to buy BNF after OBV and EMA crossing buy side can i buy immediatly?. Are waiting for resent Pivot High to break than i can Buy?. which one is correct Thankyou

As per this method,I don't see any buying as you said.I assume you are mentioning about 9.23 bar,but the OBV is below 200 ema.Correct me if I am wrong.Thanks.
ST Bro, but OBV was below 200ema. Not a valid BUY as per method.

Regards,
Parag
Yes you are right.....my chart was not updating/backfilling properly. At 9:23 my chart earlier was showing both price above 200EMA and OBV also above 200EMA.

When I backfilled again now it is showing that OBV was below its 200EMA.So the trade was God trade instead of Good trade...:DStrange things charts and charting data services do sometimes.

Smart_trade

yachusai

GM Varunkochar ji. I have one question if i want to buy BNF after OBV and EMA crossing buy side can i buy immediatly?. Are waiting for resent Pivot High to break than i can Buy?. which one is correct Thankyou
1. immediately buy after crossover
2. if price already above 200 ema then buy after pivothigh break . bro if you need varun sir ans just go thru last 2 days post . he give ans for same question:thumb:

Yes you are right.....my chart was not updating/backfilling properly. At 9:23 my chart earlier was showing both price above 200EMA and OBV also above 200EMA.

When I backfilled again now it is showing that OBV was below its 200EMA.So the trade was God trade instead of Good trade...:DStrange things charts and charting data services do sometimes.

Smart_trade
Same like Maradona's Hand of God

Happy :)

Listen to what the market is trying to tell you. The last buy signal on higher time frames (5min. in this case) came at 19500 odd. We have not even touched 200EMA in price or OBV in those charts. So only look for buying opportunities in 1min. charts to avoid whips. Stay with the trend. Only look to buy when both price and OBV are above 200EMA. With stop loss of course till we get a counter signal in higher charts for a meaningfull correction.