My System - My trades.

kumudhan

Kumudhan ji as per your own admission you do not follow my method, nor do you understand the reasoning behind my method but you are always there to criticize me. I am really baffled. Please let others who understand this method follow it or if no one is able to follow then treat this thread as my own personal diary. (And i am not shouting at you frankly i donot understand how one can shout in a forum)
i dont think i told you im not following your method varunji...

This is the reason I have disconnected speakers of my desktop so that no one can shout at me...:p:D or even if someone shouts,I dont hear it so no effect on me.

Trying to make atmosphere here little light....

Smart_trade

john302928

I have bought 23000 calls at 17. Let us see. Expecting 30.
Hi
When you find some time in the evening, Please share your thoughts on where could have kept SL for 23000CE which were bought @ 17rs

John Ji these were for last series. I booked my loss in them at 7. (So much for OBV blah blah blah But on a serious note BN did not perform as i expected.) I was expecting atlleast 23000 but it fell short by 20 odd points. Lesson learnt that one should not be rigid in fixing targets.

john302928

John Ji these were for last series. I booked my loss in them at 7. (So much for OBV blah blah blah But on a serious note BN did not perform as i expected.) I was expecting atlleast 23000 but it fell short by 20 odd points. Lesson learnt that one should not be rigid in fixing targets.
Oh.I am sorry to hear that. Yes you are right we should not be rigid on the fixing targets. Even i was expecting 22900 /23K. It went above 22900 nicely but looks like no steam when it reached around 22975 and it formed inverted hammer at the top around 12.45 with bearish divergence. Surprising thing was that though Banknifty went to 22975 which is very closer to 23K, this 23K CE didnt rise much. Looks like people were writing it strongly.So I was wondering what could have been SL based on OBV.

Last edited: