My System - My trades.

john302928

This is the price chart with OBV in compressed mode. You are right in your understanding that as per price we have broken below a significant pivot (from where the uptend started) but if you observe carefully, we are at OBV support leading to a divergence trade. I am just pre-empting a move though it is always better to take a confirmation from price. But that confirmation from price is very far off (Today's high of around 1368) so i am taking my chances.
I wish you all the very best for your chances. First time I personally feel I would like to be wrong, just for you.

john302928

Perhaps an EW chart for the same in "General Trading Chat" thread ?? Maybe Varun's system is showing support, but your system says something else ??
Is there any one posted Ew analysis for this stock in general trading chat room?

John ji it is not make or break levels for me. If you go thru my thread, i have earned enough from Reliance to carry over my calls at each expiry. I have just brought down my calls from 1380 levels to 1340 levels. Though i do not discuss fundamentals much but i feel with a PE of around 13 and with JIO effect yet to unfold, Reliance is a screaming buy. The icing on the cake is with crude prices going down the GRM will only go up.

john302928

Perhaps an EW chart for the same in "General Trading Chat" thread ?? Maybe Varun's system is showing support, but your system says something else ??
Dear Time pass, Could you please share me the link of EW for reliance which you are talking about

john302928

you were mentioning about EW in general trade chat thread?

you were mentioning about EW in general trade chat thread?
No, I was talking about you posting your EW chart for Reliance. You had posted good charts about some scrips. Also, if possible, post your views about Banknifty/Nifty too.

This thread, of course, is about Varun's system and trades.