My System - My trades.

This time if the liquidity is maintained, then do not be surprised to see Nifty at 9700-10000 in the next 6 months or earlier. Targets for BN would be 24000. Provided we are above 9000 in Nifty and 21400 in BN. Just sticking my neck out. Take this analysis with a bucket of salt. But do buy the dips till we are above the mentioned levels.

So if one was to play OBV breakouts as per my chart posted yesterday, he would be in profits of more than 4000 points in just a little over 2 days. That is Rs.1.6 lacs with negligible risk. Think about it before laughing and poking holes in somebody's tried and tested method. Pls feel free to do back test for 100 years.

checkmate7

So if one was to play OBV breakouts as per my chart posted yesterday, he would be in profits of more than 4000 points in just a little over 2 days. That is Rs.1.6 lacs with negligible risk. Think about it before laughing and poking holes in somebody's tried and tested method. Pls feel free to do back test for 100 years.
WOW simply grt Varunji hats off....:thumb::thumb:

So what should be todays' trade???

Check mate ji just follow OBV BO/BD's and you would get your trades. Last night i had posted a chart with 2 red bands (resistances) in OBV. The 1st one has been scaled comfortably and the second one, after being scaled, the OBV has come inside the range again but it is about to be scaled. Clear skies ahead on BO.