My System - My trades.

Ohh Thanks for that info.
I was using previous days close till now.
Can you please share the afl where it will plot obv levels at 0916 as reference.
Thanks
I don't use AFL and I am also using Previous days closing OBV value visually and it works great....

ST

manojborle

Instead of PDC we should call it CDO ( current days open level)...but what is In name ?

ST
ST sir, its not about the name. I am just trying to have the same charts, same levels of obv what Varun ji is having so that I can understand what he is saying.
Its difficult to understand when his chart and my chart looks different.

ST sir, its not about the name. I am just trying to have the same charts, same levels of obv what Varun ji is having so that I can understand what he is saying.
Its difficult to understand when his chart and my chart looks different.
What is in the name comment was not on you...it was on me as I invented a new name for it....:D

ST

Manoj ji beleive me i am a misfit with even the basic chores in dealing with an AFL. He helped me set it up thru TV. I will request him to give the AFL. I think he or Vijkris ji had posted it in some thread too.

checkmate7

Manoj ji beleive me i am a misfit with even the basic chores in dealing with an AFL. He helped me set it up thru TV. I will request him to give the AFL. I think he or Vijkris ji had posted it in some thread too.
Does this AFL hold true for Crude also or there is some tweak in it?????

Ohh Thanks for that info.
I was using previous days close till now.
Can you please share the afl where it will plot obv levels at 0916 as reference.
Thanks
Manoj Bhai check below code, I think its same what u asking, but not sure......:p

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("OBVPDC");
ND = Day()!=Ref(Day(),-1);		
LB = Ref(ND,-1);
Ob = OBV();							
Zero = ValueWhen(LB,Ob);
Plot(Zero,"",colorRed,styleNoLabel|styleNoRescale|styleStaircase|styleDashed);
_SECTION_END();