My System - My trades.

monkeybusiness

To take you thru this series 18800 and 18900 CE were available at sub 50 levels in this series. They expired at (Not the highs) 673 and 578 respectively. More than 10 fold jumps all in a matter of 4 trading days.(cutailed expiry). 19000/19100 calls were avaialble at sub 20 levels (19100 CE was availalble at a low of Rs.14 only yesterday) they closed at 466 and 362 respectively. Close to 20 fold jump in 2 trading day. It gets even better with 19200/19300 CE. They both were avaiable at a low of 14 and 3 respectively today itself before expiring at 245 and 155. 19400 was available at a low of 0.55 before expiring at Rs.70. (Rs.20 to R2800) More than 100 fold.
Carry on Varunji :thumb::thumb::thumb::):clapping:

natjay

Varun ji,

Can you please clarify when you use 8EMA in your system? I see that you're using 36EMA and 200EMA as primary decision makers on the 1min TF. Is there a situation where you find that using 8EMA gives better entries or exits (either on the 1min or higher TF)?

Thanks for your ideas and system. We are blessed with your presence and experience.

Natjay ji please do not be bothered about 8EMA at this point as i only use it to add and to lock profits if the price has run up or down too much. Like when both 200EMA and 36 EMA are very far off. You have to be very quick to use this info and it requires a lot of practise and at this time it would only confuse you because not only is the 8EMA very fast, to make matters complex i trade off the 1min.chart which is the fastest. So really quick decisions need to be made. But if you still insist, i will post a few examples to show my usage of 8EMA.

To put this in a proper perspective the 450 points move that happened yesterday may not happen regularly but since ATR is around 250 you can expect this to happen across 2 days if we get a sustained trend. The reason yesterday was more profitable in options was the fact that it being expiry day, the premiums were non-existent. More over these kind of 350 + point movement in a day can be regularly expected near big events (Budget/Brexit/Trump etc..) One only needs to plan your trade and then trade your plan. Discipline and planning is all that is needed.