My System - My trades.

Hi Guys so how was your day. Mine was excellent. Everything fell into place. Remember i had told you the power of options if played right. Remember i told that i had bought quite a few 19100 calls yesterday to add to my earlier calls of 18800,18900,19000 and 19100 which were almost free. Just imagine what i did with them today. The high of 19100 call was 368 before expiring at 358. Yesterday this was available at around 20. In fact today's low was around 40. 19200 calls low was 15. I bought at sub 20. It closed at 245 and made a high of 262. But the best was 19300CE with a low of 2.50 and a high of 168 before closing at 155. I know these rates first hand because 1st i traded in them to make them free and then let it expire (damn the STT). I am excited that is why sharing with you.

Also rolled over the 18800 CE to 19400 CE (the premium was high) but i made more than 400 points in my last roll over to add to 800 points earlier from the initial positional trade when the Daily gave a close above 36EMA at around 18400. We are up more than 1000 points in BN from the time of that signal in about 2 weeks. Just realise the power of 36EMA where one could have made a cool 20lacs in the last move from 13500 to 20000 in 6 months with adds and all for free (No investment after 1st roll over). This time also my investment is zero after 1st roll over.

So who all profitted from the system and the practical views. Pls share your experinces. And also rate the system in terms of ease of use. Your comments are very valuable to me.

Just trade ji Today is inventory day. It is not my EMA and OBV but i prefer to wait till the inventory is out of the way. No need to play blind. As there is very volatile moves as soon as it is anounced. The charts are also showing jitteriness as both price and OBV are oscilating below and above 200EMA. Let normalcy return for a calmer trade. Not necessary to trade all the moves and all the time. All the best. (But just a feeling. If we go above 3623 then we may get a good tradeable move. But wait for the data)