My System - My trades.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
This thread is being built by varun bhai !! with his energy and time..it is our duty to make use of it, if not served to our needs ,just have to leave it...i left many methods of Saint/ST/Pratap sir...as i suffered at execution level,nothing is there to blame these masters!!!! it is my inability to get through it :( :mad: ,finally settled with D and S with MP :)..many asked me to share my method which i shared,but how many of them are really following that ?? a method which is yielding me, may not suite or executable to other or i could not explain them in way to get them understand :(...still i go through any new method in the forum...why ??

with saint sir i understood pivot theory,ST aggressive entries,P1..pratap understanding market by bring all the HTF within single chart ,which is useful to any trader irrespective of the method

just to find a added point to my present system i go through any new method,but will not trade that new method , leaving my present method ,until i find it more advantage then present system!!!

Don't compare one person to another or method with one another ,every thing is independent !!!

Golden words of ST da !!!
Before this thread, in tunaji's thread 165 posts were also there . :clap:

New week is starting,so let there be business as usual in this thread.

Trader should be like a honeybee....there are many flowers in the garden,honeybee collects honey from many flowers and blends by further processing it,similarly trader should pickup good points from other traders and methods and work on it to blend into his own method, to suit his mindset, for trading success.

There is no 100% success method,each method will have its winning and losing trades ,so if one can pickup good points from this thread,adds to his method and trades successfully,Varunji will feel very happy.He himself has said many times that people should add their inputs to make it more useful.

I am sure Varunji will learn the art of "selective ignoring" :D He can answer questions which he feels adds to understanding of people.He has no obligation to answer every question.Let us go easy on questions and avoid repeated questions and criticism in any form....let us be positive and learn maximum from this method.

Looking forward to seeing good action in this thread again.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
I am not purposely posting against Varun Bro..
But its his 6th time to get angry like a Child..
Dont be silly Kabira. You got angry because Varunji got angry? You got angry becos Varunji didnt answer your questions? He's dealing with 20 people like you here answering their questions, how tired he must be? Yet he continues helping all of us. Be grateful bro, he has given us a great method and his time selflessly, respect it and him. If you see something that you dont like in his method, feel free to stop using it and find your own one, but dont criticise somebody who is helping the community.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I have 12 scripts in my market watch including maruti. I always scroll my chart to get a good trading scrip......
Ok.. Was working on audio and text alert when the ribbon changes its color.
What is ur opinion?

Alert when only 60 min ribbon changes color or when 15 and 60 min ribbon shows same color or when all 3 ribbon displays same color ?

Ok.. Was working on audio and text alert when the ribbon changes its color.
What is ur opinion?

Alert when only 60 min ribbon changes color or when 15 and 60 min ribbon shows same color or when all 3 ribbon displays same color ?
Instead of alerts we should create scanner,

I have some conditions, if u can able to prepare a scanner that'll benefit everyone...

Let me know if u can help

DM

XRAY27

Few charts with Varun jis Price Obv ribbon + Tuns's Fools Strategy and EMA Slope AFL..!

In addition to above indicators i have used Support resistance and Pivot system for entry's.!
Apacheindian !!!

Can you post - EMA Slope AFL !!!

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Instead of alerts we should create scanner,

I have some conditions, if u can able to prepare a scanner that'll benefit everyone...

Let me know if u can help

DM
I am a rough diamond bro. I don't know my full capabilities yet. :D;);)

For scanner we have to open separated explore sheet. It is useful if u have large watchlist. Even in scanner text or sound alert has to be included.

If hardly 5 or 6 scrips means we can open individual charts and only alerts will be enough.