Model charts showcasing patterns

pkjha30

Hi Mohan

Looks like MCLEOD Russel is in bollinger squeeze. Ready for jump? Any Comments. MACD and Moving average crossover indicates the same.

Pankaj

Last edited:
Hello Mohan and Others,

I am keen on seeing some examples of Double Top sell and Double Bottom buy signals from Bollinger bands.

Thanks in advance :)

pkjha30 said:
Hi Mohan

Looks like MCLEOD Russel is in bollinger squeeze. Ready for jump? Any Comments. MACD and Moving average crossover indicates the same.

Pankaj
HI Pankaj,

MCLEOD Russel was in a bollinger squeeze. It broke out at 61.80. Its a great HOLD. May not be the best time to get in. You can wait for a correction. Remember, if on the breakout, the price crosses the +2D standarard deviation line, then it is going to come back inside. On the retracement if it crosses 20DMA, we may see a trend reversal. MACD is looking good. Let it turn a good positive. 50DMA is good for long term. A 20,50 DMA crossover may not work for short term. Remember the rule - Don't buy up into a major moving average or sell down into one.

Thanks,

Mohan

cashgen said:
Hello Mohan and Others,

I am keen on seeing some examples of Double Top sell and Double Bottom buy signals from Bollinger bands.

Thanks in advance :)
Hi Cashgen,

I will post an example as soon as I come across one. Meanwhile we watch the ones that have broken out of the squeeze. And see if they generate a Double Top Sell signal.

Thanks,

Mohan

pkjha30

mohanlate said:
HI Pankaj,
Remember the rule - Don't buy up into a major moving average or sell down into one.

Thanks,

Mohan
Hi Mohan

Thanks for your elaborate reply.
Whether it is a long term buy at these levels or a correction is round the corner?
Regards
pankaj