Model charts showcasing patterns

p_haolader said:
I am new to technical analysis. Could'nt figure out much from the graph of karuturi. What do the experts say ?
Hi,

Karutu is in a down trend. It is a weak stock. It has a lot of resistance near 90. Avoid the stock for the time being. Look out for the 74.2 and 78 levels. The stock might bounce back from either of those levels.

Thanks,

Mohan

cashgen said:
Hello Mohan,

I Nagarjuna Const getting squeezed in Bollinger or is it too early to say that? If there IS a squeeze, what direction would it break into?
Hi Cashgen,

NagarCon, after trending strongly has entered a trading zone. There is no bollinger squeeze here. Only a relative drop in the volatility.
Watch it though. And good find !:)

Thanks,

Mohan

VICKY_SEEKINGINR said:
Hi Mohan

Thanks for Teaching with examples.
A Normal person can understand it. like me..

Thanks for sharing ur experience
Hi Vicky,

As long as a normal person like me can explain there wont be a problem for normal people to understand. :eek:

No it is really very simple.

Thanks for your encouragement.

Mohan

mohanlate said:
No cashgen. Here again there is a drop in daily volatility. No squeeze yet.

Thanks,

Mohan
Hello Mohan,

Thanks for the inputs on NagarConst and IndusInd.

After seeing today's high and close for IndusInd (60.75, 60.45), can we label it as a break - upwards? Attaching the latest chart for ur reference.

Thanks again,
Anuj.

Attachments

cashgen said:
Hello Mohan,

Thanks for the inputs on NagarConst and IndusInd.

After seeing today's high and close for IndusInd (60.75, 60.45), can we label it as a break - upwards? Attaching the latest chart for ur reference.

Thanks again,
Anuj.
Hi Cashgen,

It sure is a breakout. But its not a breakout from a bollinger band squeeze. In the later, the bollinger band kinda squeezes the price outta band. In this case, the squeeze is not felt on the price. Notice that there is no significant change in volatility before and after the breakout.

Nevertheless, there is a breakout. And I would attribute it to MACD going positive. Its close to being a "MACD Bullish crossover" pattern! Close and not perfect because MACD did not cross the signal at crossover. More on this pattern later.

Thanks,

Mohan

mohanlate said:
Hi Cashgen,

It sure is a breakout. But its not a breakout from a bollinger band squeeze. In the later, the bollinger band kinda squeezes the price outta band. In this case, the squeeze is not felt on the price. Notice that there is no significant change in volatility before and after the breakout.

Nevertheless, there is a breakout. And I would attribute it to MACD going positive. Its close to being a "MACD Bullish crossover" pattern! Close and not perfect because MACD did not cross the signal at crossover. More on this pattern later.

Thanks,

Mohan

By the way, I am entering this counter tomorrow. All indicators are looking good to me. It is overbought, but definately not weak. It has gone up today on good volumes. I am going to ride the momentum. I suggest a BUY above 60 with a SL of 58.

Thanks for bringing this up. :)

Mohan