Looking for someone who want me to trade..

MANISH_DAMANI

Now after listening to you Manish Jee i am aiming really for that 1 crore. Bhagwan to saat detha he hai jap aap ke pas ho jigar.:clap:
Josh mai hosh mat kho diyo bhaiya. Nothing is impossible but with patient and wisdom. Bina break ki gari ka accident nischit hai. Bina soche samjhey trade karney waley trader ka nuksan nischit hai. Dont think of crore. Just think of good trade with all your tools, risk management/money management, guts. Trading in excitement and fear could be injurious for financial health. So start slowly like tortoise and win the race.:):thumb::D

I didn't mean forgery dear, just was curious what will make you want to trade for others.
I now understand that you are just looking for more experience, validation of your trade strategies and just a goodwill idea of making money for others.

Why don't you start your strategy and call threads here ? you will help more people making money.
Yes posting calls is only way to gain confidence as without testing no one would risk to handover their trading accounts. I would suggest to have a look at Sanjay's thread of silver where he also shares similar interest and posts his live trades. I think that's the best way to prove yourself.

MANISH_DAMANI

This free call business is at peak now at traderji. Every body needs call free and every one giving call needs fee. One goes second come, second goes third come like Ravana head. bhai kuch sikhogey bhi ya call hi letey rahogey. Lots of material available at traderji. Do some hard work for yourself.:lol::lol::lol:

zup

Day trading is done after market opening and not before it and day trader has to close position in same day. Gaps effect only to swing / positional (btst/stbt). Their also way to deals gaps depending on your expert knowledge. seeing chart only and interpreting chart by watching it is different thing. A person can earn from all way nothing is worst but what suits him it his choice. Without positive thinking atleast in stock market you cannot earn.Even no where. Its not necessary years of experience cannot go wrong. Like doing jobs one person is working in same post through out life with small increments and not achieved much.One person actively trying for success get success sooner or later as he has positive hope in it. Few examples are in my family they are biggest hopeless in my eyes.

Your quote "Everyone thinks positive which makes them land in negative zone."
So you are positive that you want to trade for others and make money for them. And by this line you are discouraging your prospects client because you land them negative. Contradiction in your thoughts first correct it. A expert of stock/commo market cannot talk like this.:):thumb:

bachao bachao :sos::sos:..........ye manish bhai ne paka diya , itna lecture doge to traderji chorke bhag jayega bechara ...............:lol::D

Easy manish, nothing personal.....

Peace out

MANISH_DAMANI

Easy manish, nothing personal.....

Peace out
Where is fight so need peace. Already in peace.I know you are a gentleman. I am taking it easy. Just boosting your confidence that after rs10 lakhs your work become more easy. And I have no problem with your working for others.So dont take personal.Because I am not against profit sharing if you have talent. So all the best.:):thumb:

DanPickUp

Yes posting calls is only way to gain confidence as without testing no one would risk to handover their trading accounts. I would suggest to have a look at Sanjay's thread of silver where he also shares similar interest and posts his live trades. I think that's the best way to prove yourself.
Absolute wrong leading post. No need of any thing like that. WRONG.