Looking for someone who want me to trade..

zup

Hai to all

I am a new user and i would like to know more about the companies we can invest in 2013
You can buy HINDALCO at current levels even but it is bit late as it was buy from 94/- ..

Better buy 2/3 of your buying amount at current levels(i.e. ar nd 99), if 95 comes again as recovery buy your 1/3 there..

zup

Last edited:

DanPickUp

The whole thread is on a wrong way.

Trying to get attention to well fare people in that way is just crap.

No chance to ever get any attention from them through your thread to them.

Crap as such people not make business over such threads.

Crap and forget your dream.

Still: All the best to what you dream off.

DanPickUp

If I am a prospective investor who wants to give my trading account to someone to trade I will look for the following :

1) Atleast 6 month's track record of the person's own trading account showing steady increase of capital. If there are too many sharp spikes/valleys , that means that the trader is dangerous. he can make big returns but he can also wipe off the account in no time.Posting calls and some high profit screenshots does not necessarily give full picture of how the account is handles professionally as a business, even assuming that the screenshots are true.

2) Talking to the 4-5 other clients to ensure that the risk parameters are strictly adhered to. Also find out how honest the person is when it comes to admitting his mistakes.

3) Finding out whether the trader has well defined method and a competent MM and risk control plan. I need not know the exact details of entry /exits etc.

4) I will start with small capital of say 2-3 Lakhs and observe all the trades, check contracts notes every day to see that all rules are followed.

5) We must have a rule for maximum loss for a day, for a week and for a month. These limits should NEVER ( means not even once) be exceeded.

6) Have a meeting every 3-4 weeks either meeting personally or on chat to ensure that all is going as per what is decided. Put all terms on paper ( it may or may or be a legal agreement ) so that later either party cannot say "I never meant that or I thought it that way "

7) If the trader does well , pay him his agreed share immediately. Dont cut corners in that or delay his payment. Trust is a two way street.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

zup

If I am a prospective investor who wants to give my trading account to someone to trade I will look for the following :

1) Atleast 6 month's track record of the person's own trading account showing steady increase of capital. If there are too many sharp spikes/valleys , that means that the trader is dangerous. he can make big returns but he can also wipe off the account in no time.Posting calls and some high profit screenshots does not necessarily give full picture of how the account is handles professionally as a business, even assuming that the screenshots are true.

2) Talking to the 4-5 other clients to ensure that the risk parameters are strictly adhered to. Also find out how honest the person is when it comes to admitting his mistakes.

3) Finding out whether the trader has well defined method and a competent MM and risk control plan. I need not know the exact details of entry /exits etc.

4) I will start with small capital of say 2-3 Lakhs and observe all the trades, check contracts notes every day to see that all rules are followed.

5) We must have a rule for maximum loss for a day, for a week and for a month. These limits should NEVER ( means not even once) be exceeded.

6) Have a meeting every 3-4 weeks either meeting personally or on chat to ensure that all is going as per what is decided. Put all terms on paper ( it may or may or be a legal agreement ) so that later either party cannot say "I never meant that or I thought it that way "

7) If the trader does well , pay him his agreed share immediately. Dont cut corners in that or delay his payment. Trust is a two way street.

Smart_trade
Thanks for showing the requirment that a acceptor client will wish...

is it legal to trade on someone else's behalf, or manage someone else's portfolio or money through one's own account.

I mean, isn't there some qualification required to be a money manager of this sort ? Just like one has to have some qualification to be a financial advisor/tips provider...

anuragmunjal

Smart_trade
fulfill this criteria, u can have my account too.

regards

sumosanammain

Smart_trade
Wake up, ST.

For a person who has all this he will be very busy turning away people begging him to manage money for them.
He would try his best to keep out of the limelight like these forums, and steadily grow his capital. After all, tons of money is available at a max of 2 % a month.

Why answer to anybody when you have the criteria specified by you satisfied.