Looking for someone who want me to trade..

anuragmunjal

I guess every trader who is even slightly successful gets these kinds of offers. Also, there is a general impression that stock markets are all working on black money only.

Now, if someone wants to legally manage others' portfolios, what is the procedure ? How does one become a registered portfolio manager ? Also, what are the limitations (like not being able to trade in derivatives etc).

I can also gather that a day trader can not legally become a money manager / trader on someone else's behalf. Or is there a way ?

Dear TP

here is a link for furthar information about 'portfolio manager'. If you see the difficult norms and high cost involved, very few individuals opt for this.
in any case this is useless for someone who trades purely 'futures'.
few brokers I know who have a pms were actually heavily into cash-futures arbitrage for their institutional clients and nothing else.

http://www.sebi.gov.in/faq/faqpms.html

regards

zup

zup bhaiya yahan par har koi intelligent hah koi bhi intini assani se apna paisa kyu degaa yahhan toh koi apnne relative ko nahi deta woh khud market mein udaa dega lekin intni assani se impossible . aur haan traderji pe koi naya jaldi se nahi aata traderji par har bannda sab jagah se dhaakke kha kar hi aata hah . agar yaha se kisi se paisa lena hah toh kam se kam proof dena paddega . nahi to its very tedious for you to get money managed. noboby will believe u . abh dekho bhai ek banda uska thread abh delete ho gaya i think woh roz apna screen shot post karta tha woh bhi hefty profit but usko bhi kisi ne itni tawazoo nahi di
you are 100% true...

even then they dont give to any one except you dont have big office. They say yeah market kisi key papa ka nahi hey, yeah satta hai, They can give it cheat funds, person open office and doubling, tripling money in no time, etc. etc. Some search for portfolio manager registered with requisite govt. dept., they can follow person sitting on desk as dealer.But not to someone who might grow their money. Secondly they are not wrong too because so much fraud happening in market. But due to this fear they trapped more in wrong hand.So keep on trying might be sometime your luck change. Because some good people are also there who can judge on qualities not merely on fake show off.:):thumb:
I'm at 5L negative with commodity game ( both long and intraday), ready to listen the advises :).

Any experienced trader can share their strategies ?

Thanks,
Srini

ashu1234

I'm at 5L negative with commodity game ( both long and intraday), ready to listen the advises :).

Thanks,
Srini
Hi,
We all have at one point or another tasted draw downs. Honestly there is no single strategy which can change things overnight, coz what works for one may not work for you, executing and maintaining the trades apart from forming strategies in 14 hour mcx market is really demanding thing, and if you are doing all by yourself then believe me its really a big task. I'm trading professionally and my advice is that - Don't do personal trade, you may succeed in short run but eventually personal bias, emotions, frustrations kick in and once that happens big draw downs are bound to happen. There may be some rare traders who can do all by themselves and remain profitable and earn their bread and butter but with all due respect I'm yet to meet one.

Thanks Ashu, I agree.

I'm new to the trading world. After the losses I wanted to learn the things to do the trading in somewhat safe way than blindly following the emotions, if there is any information please share it. Thanks a lot.

Try making 20% a month in equities without leverage. Even the most mediocre performance looks good when used with leverage.
20% a month. Abe, sapne dekhnaa kam kar, Basic maths to aatee hogee tere ko ? kitna hotaa haii yearly return ? kareeb kareeb 7-8 times ek saal mein.

Last edited:

Thanks,
Srini
Hi shrini ... Sad to here your matter .... I am an experienced trader and I rade based on supply demand method .
I trade in stocks on 1 m and 3m charts based on price action trigger mostly short side trades . I can share my strategies withyou but first read the book price action scalping By BOB VOLMAN