Looking for someone who want me to trade..

MANISH_DAMANI

current -6,30,000+

last month i faced a drawdown with 14 consecutive losses which claimed me 13,000 only..
630000 then easily you can make 1 crore upto March, 2014 without trading for others as you have gr8 skills.:):thumb:

MANISH_DAMANI

What i am thinking is that i will have trouble when i cross 10lac marks...1 crore mark is too long way to go for which i really need the gods grace and luck of course to achieve ....
No trouble very simple.
Trade in crude. 10 lots at a time.
1) First month.Through out the day 20 points only. Rs 20000 in. Monthly approx rs 400000.Now you have 1030000.
2)Second months trade 20 lots at time. For same 20 points. Rs 8 lakhs approx in. Now you have rs 1830000.
3) 3rd Months. Now you can easily trade 50 lots for 20 points. Now 20 lakhs in
Your capital is 3830000.
4)4th Months - you can trade similar way now 5830000.
5) rs 7830000 5ths month.
6) rs 9830000.6th months.
7) Arrey you achive your target.You are crorepati now.

So God grace is always their with you. Keep faith in you. As you told you are expert.20 points in crude daily not a big deal. Deal is only money management and stoploss.All the best.

:):thumb:

zup

No trouble very simple.
Trade in crude. 10 lots at a time.
1) First month.Through out the day 20 points only. Rs 20000 in. Monthly approx rs 400000.Now you have 1030000.
2)Second months trade 20 lots at time. For same 20 points. Rs 8 lakhs approx in. Now you have rs 1830000.
3) 3rd Months. Now you can easily trade 50 lots for 20 points. Now 20 lakhs in
Your capital is 3830000.
4)4th Months - you can trade similar way now 5830000.
5) rs 7830000 5ths month.
6) rs 9830000.6th months.
7) Arrey you achive your target.You are crorepati now.

So God grace is always their with you. Keep faith in you. As you told you are expert.20 points in crude daily not a big deal. Deal is only money management and stoploss.All the best.

:):thumb:
According to you you need 220 consecutive wins with no losses which is next to impossible. Everyone thinks positive which makes them land in negative zone.

I am no day trader..I have tried every way of trading..Day Trading is the worst type of trading which can never be beneficial in long runYou will win one day and you will lose the another day , another interesting fact is that if someone watch the charts closely he/she will see that the actual movement is covered mostly by gap ups/gap down by which no day trader can benefit from that . Day trading is trading on micro trend .

I am comfortable in Positional / Eod trades.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Looking for someone who want me to trade....

I have set a goal of making capital rs 1 crore by march 2014. Going well controlled nd disciplined and going descent speed.
current -6,30,000+

last month i faced a drawdown with 14 consecutive losses which claimed me 13,000 only..
why in a hurry, grow your own money............big lot sizes can affect psychology differently when account size grows........

MANISH_DAMANI

According to you you need 220 consecutive wins with no losses which is next to impossible. Everyone thinks positive which makes them land in negative zone.

I am no day trader..I have tried every way of trading..Day Trading is the worst type of trading which can never be beneficial in long runYou will win one day and you will lose the another day , another interesting fact is that if someone watch the charts closely he/she will see that the actual movement is covered mostly by gap ups/gap down by which no day trader can benefit from that . Day trading is trading on micro trend .

I have not talked about 220 consecutive wins and also not mentioned that losses not possible.From a expert like you hearing this disappoint me. Boss at traderji from 10/12th Jan I have given my trades and calls at traderji at my thread with positive return. And few member who are connected with me get advice free daily earning 10-20 points daily on an average. Ya few stoplosses hits, few calls they missed, one or two dont know trading and gamble themselves and lost in that I cant do anything. And I can give prove of that.I am full time trader and I knew it very well. For example a person is daily trading with me and following me. Yesterday I have given a call sell at 5048 sl 5070 in morning. My Sl hit. After that I have given him approx 100 points multiple calls two 15 points avg calls(means 30 points), then given a sell call sell 5061 for the target of 5034 it has gone upto 5027 (but he could not able to utilize that), again given call of buy at 5044 for 20-30 points Crude after that gone upto 5086 (he could not able to utilize), Near missed 106 points in crude. So far I knew in crude 20 points is not big deal in part atleast from an expert. And this not the story of one day but continuously. As few people have some trouble so I stop posting here my calls and trade which all are real time.Without intraday and leverage you cant do it. And you have mentioned that you want to trade. Trade is done by trader -Swing/day/scalper. In all cases success rate is imp not necessarily 100%.
If you are confident and telling you are a expert then talking like this is a joke. Naturally people using big money not hire me and you they run after big banner for loosing their money. And from small money I dont think so rapidly one can make rs 1 crore. I assume you have to earn 20 % every month compoundedly then going to give approx rs 5617143 on capital of rs 630000. Not bad but I dont think some body consistently make such profit with guarantee. In nifty wont comment. But in crude possible depending how big expert are you as per your claims.Ya one things required guts to take trade. Sl has to keep properly. without volatility no body can make money my personal experience. I have traded lakhs of shares also in my life. But found crude is best in all respect to make consistent money. I lost many times in other commodities but not in crude in long run.
Even I have to make between rs 50 lakhs to 1 crore as I have fulfill my challenge to some one who has humiliated me for money.Luck I agree. But relying on it I can stop my work and dreams.
Have you hear this phrase :"himmat e marda madade khuda". If you have dream like that then should have courage like that. Else forget you cant make money from others money too. Because rs 630000 is not small fund though not big. And as you are claiming you have rs 40000 to 630000 then I dont think it is impossible for you. Trade any where in commo or stocks.What I told you is practical but difficult not impossible. But for rs 1 crore in 1 yr thinking cannot be conservative. else forget that.:):thumb:

MANISH_DAMANI

I use to see charts very closely every second from 10 am to 11:30/55 pm, pressing Alt tab continously. 4 to 6 charts with multiple studied. 3 windows in ami with 6 pane atleast of MCX, mt4 3 windows with 6 pane atleast of Nymex crude, once chart from forexpros.com, keep close eyes on US data, international news as much as possible real time. I have develop ability to predict direction of commo days or weeks before. Many post are of mine on traderji but that you have search yourself.Making money is not easy but not impossible. If every body become rich then money has lost its value. :):thumb:

MANISH_DAMANI

Day trading is done after market opening and not before it and day trader has to close position in same day. Gaps effect only to swing / positional (btst/stbt). Their also way to deals gaps depending on your expert knowledge. seeing chart only and interpreting chart by watching it is different thing. A person can earn from all way nothing is worst but what suits him it his choice. Without positive thinking atleast in stock market you cannot earn.Even no where. Its not necessary years of experience cannot go wrong. Like doing jobs one person is working in same post through out life with small increments and not achieved much.One person actively trying for success get success sooner or later as he has positive hope in it. Few examples are in my family they are biggest hopeless in my eyes.

Your quote "Everyone thinks positive which makes them land in negative zone."
So you are positive that you want to trade for others and make money for them. And by this line you are discouraging your prospects client because you land them negative. Contradiction in your thoughts first correct it. A expert of stock/commo market cannot talk like this.:):thumb:

Last edited:

MANISH_DAMANI

I am an experienced trader from more than last 4+ years. I have traded equities and commodities very well. I have achieved descent and sound return in the past like making a 100% return in a month in commodity several times to 20% return a month in equities, consistently. Trading is my passion . This is what i love and i have worked very hard to learn the lesson.

Thank you,
100% return in commo as claimed by you I have no doubts. But on capital of rs630000 in 4 months you make rs 1 crore as per your claim. Then why require others money.:):thumb: