Lets double the money in 40 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhadip

Asking moderator or any wise person to tell me if it is ok to simultaneously telling here in TJ what I bought and when I add and when I exit live.

It is permissible now.

DSM

Not a moderator nor much wise.... However to answer your query, if you give a reason for taking the trade it should be o.k. E.g Long crude due to 20 EMA crossover with RSI > 40 in 15M TF.... This makes it a legitimate system triggered trade, that is not subjective....

Better still, you can start recording the same in your dairy - as it is supposed to be a journal, and not a call....

Just my view....

Asking moderator or any wise person to tell me if it is ok to simultaneously telling here in TJ what I bought and when I add and when I exit live.

It is permissible now.

Subhadip

Not a moderator nor much wise.... However to answer your query, if you give a reason for taking the trade it should be o.k. E.g Long crude due to 20 EMA crossover with RSI > 40 in 15M TF.... This makes it a legitimate system triggered trade, that is not subjective....

Better still, you can start recording the same in your dairy - as it is supposed to be a journal, and not a call....

Just my view....
It is in diary section.

Like if I say shorted bank nifty at 18010.

What will be implication in TJ.

DSM

Subhadip,

Being a system trader, you will have reason for taking the trade... Hence, if you give a reason, that would make it absolutely free of any issues.... But posting in dairy section should be o.k as well I guess....

Again, just my view.

It is in diary section.

Like if I say shorted bank nifty at 18010.

What will be implication in TJ.

XRAY27

It is permissible now.
Well, with in this thread there is no logic of doubling in 40 trades ,neither any authenticity in form of replies to the queries rised from followers, anyways with in the changed rules it be better to disclose the method and update trades on that ,then there will be no issues,if not it is against the rules..off course mods is supreme in this matter.

Giving any trade information such as price is not allowed if it is in the form of a trading recommendation or trading tip directly or indirectly .But as your aim is to teach people how to do it,if you give the reasons/charts even at EOD then it does not fall in the catagory of trading tip.With the reasons, it comes in sharing of knowledge/method/technique which is never prohibited.During the trading time, you record your trades in real time and then back up those with reasoning ( could be short one line reason) at EOD.

SEBI rules were formed to prohibit tips givers soliciting the investors in the guise of trades...but it does not prohibit if someone is teaching something.

Smart_trade

Subhadip

Giving any trade information such as price is not allowed if it is in the form of a trading recommendation or trading tip directly or indirectly .But as your aim is to teach people how to do it,if you give the reasons/charts even at EOD then it does not fall in the catagory of trading tip.With the reasons, it comes in sharing of knowledge/method/technique which is never prohibited.During the trading time, you record your trades in real time and then back up those with reasoning ( could be short one line reason) at EOD.

SEBI rules were formed to prohibit tips givers soliciting the investors in the guise of trades...but it does not prohibit if someone is teaching something.

Smart_trade
Thanks sir. Method already shared in my thread.

I will use intraday trades of BNF at starting.

Everyday I will mark my trades in chart.

I will follow my method in that which already been discussed in that.

To all. This is to show that in 40 trades with proper money management money can be doubled.

I will start in BNF with two lakh capital as my most of the capital is with positional and intraday of NF.

Will keep updating.

Subhadip

TO ALL NEW TRADERS...

why we r taking risk of 2%..how we r calculating..
a demo..

It is to take risk of 2% of the capital u have in ur kitty
Suppose u have one lakh in ur account
Now in each trade u will take risk of two percent of it...means u take risk of two thousand rs in per trade

Now suppose ur trading bank nifty

U see a trade
Stop u calculated is 20 point away
Now what will u do
Bank nifty is of 25 bank nifty
Now if u take one lot and it goes to hit ur stop...u lost 500rs

Now max u can loose two thousand

So u can take trade of four lots of bank nifty

This is two percent

any question..please ask...

:clap::thumb::clapping:
This is my logic. Simple words risk per trade is 2%of my total available capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.