Views on Lets double the money....

touchraj16

Dear friends,

our friend r1989 just stopped his thread...lets double.....
please post your views here.

I request r1989 to start it again n forget the old things whatever happens with him.

touchraj16

sumosanammain

:) let him go... people will drive him crazy.

Though I doubt the way he was posting, his trades may or may not be traded in reality. And the way he was speaking, that he is trading in so many scrips and all, was a bit suspicious. But anyway, let him be. Simulated or otherwise, his trades were good.

A person trading in so many scrips will be a succesful trader and will not waste his time on forums. Here there are only people like you and me, who are bouncing around from being disciplined to being indisciplined.

Show me one big trader on Traderji. ST is a mod, so he does not count :) ST bro, dont mind.

rh6996

:) let him go... people will drive him crazy.

Though I doubt the way he was posting, his trades may or may not be traded in reality. And the way he was speaking, that he is trading in so many scrips and all, was a bit suspicious. But anyway, let him be. Simulated or otherwise, his trades were good.

A person trading in so many scrips will be a succesful trader and will not waste his time on forums. Here there are only people like you and me, who are bouncing around from being disciplined to being indisciplined.

Show me one big trader on Traderji. ST is a mod, so he does not count :) ST bro, dont mind.
Agree to what you have written... there was no harm in posting just a few of the Contract notes... or if he was not actually trading it, shud hv accepted it and carried on with his Trading levels in RT!! Anyway, we have had such threads in the past and will continue to have more in the future. Would have been happy to know a bit about his strategy, so that the same if beneficial cud be iuncluded in any existing ones by others here!! Following a complete strategy developed by someone else do not have the touch of your personality hence is not of much use to you.. hence one needs to understand the principal behind and create a trading model based on it. Maybe we lost an opportunity in this regard by making r1989 'run away'!!
We have in the past lost a great Trader and an even greater human being like Saint, due to irrelevant distractions!!!

PGDIMES

only thing I can say about his calls... they were trade-able... but the way he had replied to other members of the forum who were non-believers... shows that he lacked some maturity... so, i doubt whether he really traded those calls... though was a nice thread to read... :)

Agree to what you have written... there was no harm in posting just a few of the Contract notes... or if he was not actually trading it, shud hv accepted it and carried on with his Trading levels in RT!! Anyway, we have had such threads in the past and will continue to have more in the future. Would have been happy to know a bit about his strategy, so that the same if beneficial cud be iuncluded in any existing ones by others here!! Following a complete strategy developed by someone else do not have the touch of your personality hence is not of much use to you.. hence one needs to understand the principal behind and create a trading model based on it. Maybe we lost an opportunity in this regard by making r1989 'run away'!!
We have in the past lost a great Trader and an even greater human being like Saint, due to irrelevant distractions!!!
Do you think he would have revealed his strategy? or someone else would ve found out by looking at his trades. I feel he dint trade whatever he posted there. He would ve just accepted this atleast. If he was lying that he was trading, i dont think he would ve revealed his strategy, even if he does, i dont think he will reveal his original strategy.

Anyways i am part of making him run away :( ... Apologies to all his fans/followers/well wishers

rh6996

Do you think he would have revealed his strategy? or someone else would ve found out by looking at his trades. I feel he dint trade whatever he posted there. He would ve just accepted this atleast. If he was lying that he was trading, i dont think he would ve revealed his strategy, even if he does, i dont think he will reveal his original strategy.

Anyways i am part of making him run away :( ... Apologies to all his fans/followers/well wishers
Yes, one could get an inkling as to how he was doing it with a few clues provided by him.. using 1 min and 5 minutes charts etc. Was also using Pivots. Apart from the part of 'not posting his statement" he was giving good RT levels.. quiet tradeable if one was disciplined!! As I said, I am and many more are not interested in the actual strategy, but in the concept behind!!

There are a few lessons to be learnt here.
a) Different strokes for different folks - He responded to your questions in his style, you couldn't accept it, you wanted proof NOW as though you were going to take the proof and run to the market to buy some profits in stock trading :LOL:
b)Learn to be patient, it might help you become a better trader :) Don't you think you could have given the guy the time to make his 40 trades before you chose to jump down his throat?
c) Never assume and judge. When you do you are making an ASS of U and ME ;) You know nothing about r1989 yet how many judgments did you make about him? This too might help you in your trading :)
d) Be happy that you have a place like Traderji where you can learn so much. Be generous enough to forgive those on this forum (at least here ;)) who may not tow your line. Just think how generous the people on this forum are, people like ST, Pride, Raghavacc, Saint, Traderji etc. etc.

Enjoy your trades!!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
1 ka 2, 2 ka 4.............
sorry guys could not resist..........:D