Lets double the money in 40 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhadip

Subhadip Sir,

I have gone through the thread (silently) and am impressed.
Unfortunately, No chart of yours could got be opened to understand them intelligently.
I don't blame you. Probably it is the time factor involved.

However, if at any time you could post your 1Min chart along with 5 Min will be highly
appreciated.

Thanks & Regards.
No charts are not saved in new laptop. But if you have historical data u can get these points easily.

hmp

@Subhadip bro!!

Thanks again!! i took the inspiration from this thread since i joined TJ, and followed your Pivot and 2MAs methods. I am glad to share with you that today i did it, although it took me 62 trades as I also traded in sideways market days.

Thanks a lot!!!

Regards
rip07
Congrats rip bro. for achieving this.It doesnt matter whether you took it 40 or 62.
Will you pl. share with us in which segments you traded nifty bank nifty options/future,or cash futures?
Thanks & regards.

rip07

Congrats rip bro. for achieving this.It doesnt matter whether you took it 40 or 62.
Will you pl. share with us in which segments you traded nifty bank nifty options/future,or cash futures?
Thanks & regards.
Thanks @hmp bro!! you are right about number of trades. Most imp thing is I enjoyed as always.

In this scenario I traded in Nifty Option, Bank Nifty option and some scrips like Dishtv, Axis bank (option) etc.

Thanks
rip07

hmp

Dear Rip bro
What is the risk/reward ratio you keep & is there any fix stop loss & target per trade? Pl. guide us about your mm. strategy.
Regards

Subhadip

@Subhadip bro!!

Thanks again!! i took the inspiration from this thread since i joined TJ, and followed your Pivot and 2MAs methods. I am glad to share with you that today i did it, although it took me 62 trades as I also traded in sideways market days.

Thanks a lot!!!

Regards
rip07
Excellent.

rip07

Dear Rip bro
What is the risk/reward ratio you keep & is there any fix stop loss & target per trade? Pl. guide us about your mm. strategy.
Regards
Bro!!Thanks for your interst in MM theroy. It is very interesting and weird as well at the same time. :D I never see any reward in any trade before entering into the trade, i always focus on risk. It is important to protect what i have than to increase my trading account. For this reason, I always assume 3-4% minus my trading capital on any given day. For example, if i have 1L , I assume i have 97K before start trading, so this day I am 100% prepared to lose my 3K, So to keep this think in my mind, I go ahead with full risk of 3K. Because I have nothing to lose now :D I have 97K capital, this is what i knew(assumed) it before began my trade. So, everything is look like opportunity to me.

Long story short, I focus on Risk rather reward. :thumb:

Thanks
rip07

Status
Not open for further replies.