Learn 100% sure simple tricks to Trade in Intraday

This whole thread is nothing but indirect advertisement and solicitation which is not allowed ....members are adviced to stay away from this practice...else we will delete the entire thread and ban the members.....

Smart_trade

I also learnt simple tricks from Mr.Damodaran at tirunelveli class. I already explain his theory to this site as " BREAKOUT THEORY". I am using this theory. At my personal opinion this is good theory.

I also learnt simple tricks from Mr.Damodaran at tirunelveli class. I already explain his theory to this site as " BREAKOUT THEORY". I am using this theory. At my personal opinion this is good theory.
It will be appriciated if u explaine the Breakout Theory for the benifit of members. Recently I seen one more Mr. Rajan from Channai who also give trainning for 100% profit and may be many more their site is smartfinancedotcom

chataara

Hi friend,
You are absolutly correct . Actually all the statergies are discussed in the forum itself .I explains all about the market ,if any one wants to learn TA or statergies there are lot in the internet and all these can be find in the forum itself.
Okay one of the friend is very eagerly wants what he is going to tell in the 100 % sure simple tricks nothing.

Eg Take the high and low of the stock at 10.40 am
suppose nifty previous close = 4960
Today high = 4990
Today Low = 4940 at 10.40 AM
So the days range is (h - l)(4990 - 4940)= 50

Now put SLbuy order for 4991 and SLSellorder for 4939
Okay at any point one condition got triggered for eg
Buy triggered at 4991 ,now put SL(range /2)= 4966 and T1 = 5016, T2= 5041
T1 = buy + (range /2), T2= buyprice + range
If sell Triggered at 4930 ,put Sl= 4964 ,T1 = 4914, T2= 4889.

This is what he is going to tell in this whole session . If any dout ask me .
Dear friend

If one person wants to earn through teaching the techniques of share markets, that means he does not have confidence in share market. He knows certainly that he can earn more in teaching (even though he is not an expert) than in share market.

So if anybody wants to join in that so called teachers class surely he will waste his time and money.

Thanks

chataara

Dear friend

If one person wants to earn through teaching the techniques of share markets, that means he does not have confidence in share market. He knows certainly that he can earn more in teaching (even though he is not an expert) than in share market.

So if anybody wants to join in that so called teachers class surely he will waste his time and money.

Thanks

chataara

Dear Chataara,

Elder, Linda, even the legendary Gann & Livermore wrote books teaching their findings and techiniques and they were great traders themselves. Please do not generalise.

Cheers
SH

sudoku1

if these so called xperts r that xpert....they should b buying stocks rather than selling advice !:annoyed:

insider

This message is for the Delhi Traderji Members.

One Chennai based company giving 2 days training on 100% sure shot simple tricks to trade in Intraday. This tricks can be applied in NIFTY, Stocks, Futures and on everything. You can earn regular income from Stock Markets.

The problem is that Company needs atleast 20 students/learners from Delhi. Then only they can come over to Delhi and give training.

If anybody from Delhi interested to join this class, contact me in the following email for further information.

Thanks

If these are 100% tricks then why dont you apply it yourself and become a Warren Buffet. Why the hell do you need to teach and earn money?