Learn 100% sure simple tricks to Trade in Intraday

There are very few professionals who have 100% sure shot method.

May be 1 in10000. But there are .

They don`t disclose the secrets

Real experts don`t need publicity

Instead they keep their methods with themselves for trading..........
:clapping: completely agree, but those secrets are not complicated things rather very simple ones which 99% people fail to see, those people see thats all.For that u need a complete understanding of market.

The funniest thing :rofl: is that at the end of the class Mr Damo requests everybody ,"Do not tell his holygrail method to anybody and if somebody asks you direct him to me and let him pay money for that"
:rofl:
Anoher thing he arranges some satisfied customers so that u feel that it works those customers will tell that they are making money with that( just like we see people reducing weight in 1 week in teleshopping adds in TVs )

In this Industry 99% people are losers who try to sell their products on your head.
Those who know dont talk and those who talk dont know.

Last edited:
I have attended this class. Though it is not a 100% sure shot, there is lot of logic in this method. Most of the days, first 30 minutes are the accumulation/ distribution period. 30 minute high, low and its average act as very important resistance/ support. If these three levels are used with MACD, Stochastics and Bollinger, success rate will be very high. But Mr Damodaran suggests simply buying the break outs.

Chockalingam

I have attended this class. Though it is not a 100% sure shot, there is lot of logic in this method. Most of the days, first 30 minutes are the accumulation/ distribution period. 30 minute high, low and its average act as very important resistance/ support. If these three levels are used with MACD, Stochastics and Bollinger, success rate will be very high. But Mr Damodaran suggests simply buying the break outs.

Chockalingam

when any new science surface in the eirth all use to comment "Impossible...not possible...not true....etc " however it will not stop the innovationg to come .i will requiest nothing harm in investigateing the techniques. i will certainly try to listen them if you can share their information

I know a friend who has 100% success trick but it is not intra day. It is Bi Monthly tricks which gives between 3 and 5 % profit on monthly basis.

It is almost 100% success formula with capital protected

The return may vary between 30 to 60 % per annum (not monthly) under certain market condition )

Please tell us the method , if possible

It is very easy to learn the theory ,How to swim.But ur most valuable lessons which u have tought when ur nose was above water,becme usless when u go on sinking.U needs months of training just to mannege urself float above water.Still the theory of swiming is same for those also who win gold in olempic.It is not theory that makes him winer,but his practice ,experiances, aspiration,ambitions and his edg make him winer.