KISS like McGrath

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurAtt

Dear Hills,

Am at home and only text based net. So no charts BUT u have not attached one too. Please do so for me to look at it

AND

Me too learning ... so could be wrong views too - Ajax best suited to answer - still then I will try to analyse (thats how I will learn to be perfect too :D).
Do attach the chart else wait till 2morrow for me to reach office :)

beethoven

Danav
You have uploaded the ppsx file which is already available. This file converted to PPS format and then uploading will be helpful. Some people may not want your converter for converting & reading one file only.
Bee

hills_5000

still getting confused between upward W and downward M !..damn !..this will take practise time huh!... maybe I was wrong about the relaince forming a M too...anyways let's see in the coming days...

Last edited:

aimer

Danav
You have uploaded the ppsx file which is already available. This file converted to PPS format and then uploading will be helpful. Some people may not want your converter for converting & reading one file only.
Bee
no bee...i have put the converted file on 4 shared site...just download the ppsxfile and u can see the PP presentation.....no need to download the convertor.....

hills_5000

Ajax,

thanks for all the snapshots.. I have a doubt , does the W have to be on an upslope only and an M have to be on a downslope only ?

Cos i see lots of charts where they form in the opposite directions but still give the desired result...leaves me wondering ...Thanks ...

Amit

PS:- have a look at this one ..look extreme right ..is that a W ..with price dropping down to about 43.75

Last edited:

MurAtt

Valid kya?

Hills - Prism price - u think the price will come down? Look at the volume bar man!!!

hills_5000

Hey Murtaza bhai,

I think it will come down , seems v good setup :) ( refer your question)

My prism diagram is for end of day 07 august , hence the high volume...today's intra day shows very high vol at opening of 56 and there after hardly anything... close of 48.25...so now what do say guys ?

Valid kya?

Hills - Prism price - u think the price will come down? Look at the volume bar man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.