KISS like McGrath

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimer

Hi Ajax.

I have made one excel template to calculate ratio. This template calculates ratio and checks whether it meets the condition. Besides that it will also work as a checklist for me, so that i do not miss on any of the critria.

Kndly have a look and suggest if there are any errors. You have to only enter points A to E and Bar Count for respective setups.

Thanks in advance.

Snehal Raval
very nice work done by u snehal....:clapping:
i used the same sheet for rcom as posted by u....it satisfied all except at one place it showed false...is it that we can consider one false as rest are true....as i am new to excell and all the stuff like that so ajaj sir will be the best to tell us whether this works well or not ....but for me it is like to eat mangoes and not to count trees...so if this works well it will be like a very good system for us to calculate technically....thanks bhai for the same and keep the good things goin.....:clapping::thumb:

ravalsb

very nice work done by u snehal....:clapping:
i used the same sheet for rcom as posted by u....it satisfied all except at one place it showed false...is it that we can consider one false as rest are true....as i am new to excell and all the stuff like that so ajaj sir will be the best to tell us whether this works well or not ....but for me it is like to eat mangoes and not to count trees...so if this works well it will be like a very good system for us to calculate technically....thanks bhai for the same and keep the good things goin.....:clapping::thumb:
Hi danav2005..

Thanks. Even i am not so used to excel. Purpose i made this template is to only help me with calculation and check if conditions are met. True or False will only tell u that whether a particular condition is met or not.

I am new to this system, but as i understand, this excel will not be able to decie whether it is correct setup or not, it has to be upto an individual looking the graph.

Waiting for Ajax's vews also.

Regards

Snehal Raval

aimer

Hi danav2005..

Thanks. Even i am not so used to excel. Purpose i made this template is to only help me with calculation and check if conditions are met. True or False will only tell u that whether a particular condition is met or not.

I am new to this system, but as i understand, this excel will not be able to decie whether it is correct setup or not, it has to be upto an individual looking the graph.

Waiting for Ajax's vews also.

Regards

Snehal Raval
we view the WW both technically as well as visually...and i think if excell gives correct result, that means technically it is also correct...in that case it should be considered as a true WW....my views.....waise dekha jaye to i had put a chart of 5min mini (post no 791) a couple of days back..... it was put down by ajax sir as no WW...but when i calculated on ur excell it gave all true....that means technically it qualifies as a WW...as visually it doesnot as there is no proper point A as pointed out by Ajax sir....
so i am confused as to whether we consider it visually to satisfy as a proper WW or tecnically????? waiting for seniors ,urs and Ajax sir comment on the same.....

aimer

do we consider tatasteel 5min as aWW...here also there is no symmetry but technically it is obeying WW except one parameter ie., point C is higher than A...this is true but it is not between 1.2-1.67 of AB......except this it obeys all technical parameters.....do we consider it as WW.

Attachments

Ajax

Hi Ajax.

I have made one excel template to calculate ratio. This template calculates ratio and checks whether it meets the condition. Besides that it will also work as a checklist for me, so that i do not miss on any of the critria.

Kndly have a look and suggest if there are any errors. You have to only enter points A to E and Bar Count for respective setups.

Thanks in advance.

Snehal Raval
Thanx Snehal. This would be of great help

In return, I am posting a new PPS file I made yesterday on learning wolf

Hope u find it useful

Ajax

Ajax

Guys

Very nice u all r taking interest in wolfs
Let me tell you wolf waves are truely like wolves
Bulls crawl, Bears walk but wolfs runnnnnnnnnnnn & pounce

I hope u did not miss out on day before yesterday's Nifty
afternoon crash which went on till yesterday.

It was a perfect example of Wolve behaviour. Just like wolves
Wolves encircle there pray silently & stealthly (In this case bulls) from
all directions , close all escape routes and then pounce upon
there 'shikaar' in full throttle and results r instantaneous & gratifying
to wolves.

I urge u all to learn wolfe pattern with hard core discipline
(Just as many of u learn Saints methods with strict discipline)
No ifs and buts. A point kaheen bhi ho sakta hai. Ek do ratio
theek nahin hai to chalega. No please.

Go strictly by rules. Otherwise u will see wolf every where
Just like old tail.. where a villege boy use to scare villegers
with false alarm of wolve coming & getting gratified and when
the real wolve came... u know what happened.

I am saying this because u all missed a Perfect wolf action on NIFTY
for the same reasons

Apply rules strictly , and see hundreds of charts.. Believe me , you
will start seeing the real picute.

Here is PPS file

http://rapidshare.com/files/264994895/Learning_Wolf.ppsx.html

Use it in conjunction with "dummies for Wolf" already upload here

Regards

Ajax

PS: Please some one make PPS file permanent. Now can be downloaded
only 10 times

Status