Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

RJio sets 'world record', enrols 16 million users in first month

MUMBAI: Reliance Jio today claimed that it has created "a world record" by crossing the 16 million subscriber mark in its first month of operations - September.

Jio, a new entrant in the 4G market, has achieved this growth faster than any other telecom operator or start-up in the world, including the likes of Facebook, WhatsApp and Skype, Reliance Jio Infocomm said in a release.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

PS : deba bhai, is your Rjio working fine now ? Its been quite a loooong wait for you !
Sounds like the number of Jan Dhan accounts.

lvgandhi

MUMBAI: Reliance Jio today claimed that it has created "a world record" by crossing the 16 million subscriber mark in its first month of operations - September.

Jio, a new entrant in the 4G market, has achieved this growth faster than any other telecom operator or start-up in the world, including the likes of Facebook, WhatsApp and Skype, Reliance Jio Infocomm said in a release.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

PS : deba bhai, is your Rjio working fine now ? Its been quite a loooong wait for you !
As usual, it is a lie from Jio. It includes subscriber like me who is yet to get number from them for sim provided.

Last edited:

deba72

Read more at:

Lates update is ... the shop guys are saying that they made some wrong entries in my form and hence it was not processed at their backend.. now they will be getting back the form and then fill it up once again and send for processing again... so waiting...:)

went to the shop in Ahmadabad with my aadhar card it took not more than 10 mins to process and getting the card. card got activated in less than 4 hrs as promised by the shop guys. over all exp was good for me

as far as speed is concern its decent on 8 to 10 floor sometimes dont get any connection but normally decent speed. i am happy with the service as its free even sometimes it does not work.

regds,s

went to the shop in Ahmadabad with my aadhar card it took not more than 10 mins to process and getting the card. card got activated in less than 4 hrs as promised by the shop guys. over all exp was good for me

as far as speed is concern its decent on 8 to 10 floor sometimes dont get any connection but normally decent speed. i am happy with the service as its free even sometimes it does not work.

regds,s
Bhai, that's why they want us to Buy Balloons before we buy their card :D

All the telcos should be thankful to Jio for expanding the market so rapidly.
and giving a taste of Mobile Data to unimaginable numbers of new customers
which the existing operator cartel could have never done . . .

The next step perhaps would be for both reliance telcos to merge and then sign some agreement/understanding with BSNL/MTNL (Gulp them up after next election)

Happy :)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I suppose China who has openly supported Pakistan is the real beneficiary.
Most of the LYF/4G handsets are manufactured in China only.:(

Somewhere I read that Reliance is dumping cheap quality handsets.
Still Reliance's After sales service is questionable. :D

TradeOptions

I suppose China who has openly supported Pakistan is the real beneficiary.
Most of the LYF/4G handsets are manufactured in China only.:(

Somewhere I read that Reliance is dumping cheap quality handsets.
Still Reliance's After sales service is questionable. :D
Brother, I do not think it is questionable ! We all know how it is going to be, based on their track record in this regards. :mad:

If they really end up giving good after sales service, then that would be a great surprise. :thumb:

Regards

jio has no fallback to 2g or 3g:D
either get 4g or nothing, use 4g phone or dongle only.
Hardly any 4G dongles available in the market. Even hen they wouldn't run different types of sim cards. If anyone has more info about 4g dongles, please post here.