Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

monkeybusiness

People are saying that this is a free lunch and enjoy it as much as you can. However after having conversations with my friends and acquaintances and also my own experience says that whats the use of free lunch if there is nothing to eat. Those who are getting the speeds are fortunate enough to be in the vicinity of strong network available. So they have opportunity to enjoy the free lunch. Those who bought LYF products like mobiles and Jio-Fi device have actually prepaid for the lunch.
Never place reliance on Reliance:lol::rofl:

VJAY

Well, free lunch one gets if lucky,,,,
so luck will decide how much & what one gets to eat

in a nutshell

if finicky, let him go & buy his lunch with all nakharas

;) ;)
I got wifi device (myjio)within 1 week(after booking) and same day it activated...though thier confirmation message about free data not get yet .so still not downloading any video :D ..but using for my trading which is far good speed against which am used earlier (idea/bsnl/mts..etc):D

Worse is.. I have paid for that lunch and they have given me the bowl... but no sign of the food yet.. ! :rofl:
Have you considered an option of asking for a refund of your Rs 1999/- on account of breach of promise / failure in service . . . .

Maybe telling them you are going to consumer courts, that may help speeding up the activation process . . .

Happy :)

RockyRobust

According to a survey conducted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, a majority of telecom customers in India want to try out Reliance Jio’s services but as a secondary connection. The survey findings demonstrated high satisfaction among consumers with their service providers, and 95% of consumers indicated they were satisfied in one way or another
Source Link

TradeOptions

RJio sets 'world record', enrols 16 million users in first month

MUMBAI: Reliance Jio today claimed that it has created "a world record" by crossing the 16 million subscriber mark in its first month of operations - September.

Jio, a new entrant in the 4G market, has achieved this growth faster than any other telecom operator or start-up in the world, including the likes of Facebook, WhatsApp and Skype, Reliance Jio Infocomm said in a release.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

PS : deba bhai, is your Rjio working fine now ? Its been quite a loooong wait for you !

Any review on JioFi

I went to a Reliance shop for inquiry about JioFi. I was informed that previously available device, that was available at 2000, was an analog model and has been discontinued and has been replaced with a new digital device, which costs 2500 R.

The connection will be operational within 24 hrs (or may be less), if I opt for eKYC with Aadhar card.

Data will be available for free upto 31.12.16, 100 GB per month with a max of 4GB per day.