internet connection-reliance forced to upgrade to 4g

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi friends,

I am from Karnataka and I use BSNL EVDO postpaid net. Its 750 rs unlimited . There is no capping and speed throttle after certain data limit completely unlimited and with all taxes its 859 rs per month.

The speed and connectivity is good however it is highly area dependent.
In our city bsnl tower is just about half km from my home and signal strength is almost always >95%.
But same dongle if I use it in my aunt's house which is just about 2.5 km from my place , there is lots of connectivity issues.
Using it since 2012 and its good.

If interested visit bsnl office and ask for demo at your place and then only decide to take or not.

Since I use mostly at my home no problem but if roaming to different places this is not as useful I guess.
after rcom shut down, bsnl should seize the opportunity in cdma/evdo space. but I think they are not aggressive enough.

whether this is called 4g :lol::lol::lol:

My bsnl 3g and aircel 3g is fluctuating between 3 - 5 mbps,

iam in chennai,
4G has not yet started, maybe from 30 June onwards. But the dongle is 4G compatible so I shouldn't have any problems during migration.

Blackhole

The whole point of posting this is to give a feedback on the 4g dongle to the existing rcom customers.
i also got rcom 4g sim...the results are surpisingly shamefull....customer care says 4g will take time....no commitment on date....

i also got rcom 4g sim...the results are surpisingly shamefull....customer care says 4g will take time....no commitment on date....
you have the 4g sim + data pod ?? Does it work as a dongle or is it wi-fi ? Can you please post the speedtest.net result here ?