Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

i have doubled the money in three days if ill see market will fall ill happly take
my profits..............
but ill never do pridiction .............they are injurious to ur brains

Sultaan

NOTE: My humble request is to wait for a week to see if I got it right or not and I hope that you'll take my comments in a positive way.

Regards
After approx 5 % rise in one week it would be surprising if it dint pull back nothing... i have not objected to any analysis that its gonna fall or rise... just the confident statement you put, atleast study deeply before you claim to know things... is the point... & to many others thinking they have mastered TA enuf that they can put judgements & influence others.... or atleast dont put it as if you are some pro...

I think these forums shud have a compulsory disclaimer stating how long you trading / profits or loss & how long you studied TA, so that people reading can know how reliable your verdicts are... :cool:

Go along with the existing stream is more important rather than predicting the big numbers.

Even 100 points nifty movement, we can make good profit - not necessary we should catch big movement.

Let (Nifty) it go to 6500 or 5200, does't matter ! ! ! !, opportunities are available in the market even in small movements also.

Let us take good trade, instead of predicting big numbers ! ! ! ! !

Cheers

Nirahjan

I have high respect for people who do very short term trading, because of inability to do the same.....I must confess that 'I'M FAILUARE IN DAY TRADING" or even very very short term trading....That's why I look for slightly larger time frames.....having said that I'm also interested in taking 100 or 150 points if possible. But my trading style doesn't suit playing for 50 or 80 points. For the last few years I am following a method of my own. It may not suit others. By the way, as I have mentioned earlier, everyone has their own methods? There is no point in discussing which method is good and which is not. One will have to choose a method he/she is comfortable with.

NOTE: Apologies to the creator of this thread for talking rubbish things other than trading. I promise that I wont be discussing anything other than Nifty from here onwards.

After approx 5 % rise in one week it would be surprising if it dint pull back nothing... i have not objected to any analysis that its gonna fall or rise... just the confident statement you put, atleast study deeply before you claim to know things... is the point... & to many others thinking they have mastered TA enuf that they can put judgements & influence others.... or atleast dont put it as if you are some pro...

I think these forums shud have a compulsory disclaimer stating how long you trading / profits or loss & how long you studied TA, so that people reading can know how reliable your verdicts are... :cool:
I agree with your opinion that there is no point in talking about correcting if the market makes another 5% upmove and then go down. There is no point in taking a short position that way, if you're not aiming for at least 15% return. But as I have mentioned earlier, I'm not expecting the market to go up much from here. My stoploss is just above 5970...that is just 90 points from current levels. Having said that, I'll be surprised if I see the market breaking above 5915-5920 levels. I have talked about levels, as you were talking about the feasibility of having a short position. I'm ready to risk 100 or 150 points as my targets on the downside are 5520 and 5330....I mean the risk/reward is pretty attractive....by the way, do you really think that people come here looking for calls??? If people come here looking for calls, then some kinda disclaimer could be handy....:thumb:

Rish

I have high respect for people who do very short term trading, because of inability to do the same.....I must confess that 'I'M FAILUARE IN DAY TRADING" or even very very short term trading....That's why I look for slightly larger time frames.....having said that I'm also interested in taking 100 or 150 points if possible. But my trading style doesn't suit playing for 50 or 80 points. For the last few years I am following a method of my own. It may not suit others. By the way, as I have mentioned earlier, everyone has their own methods? There is no point in discussing which method is good and which is not. One will have to choose a method he/she is comfortable with.

NOTE: Apologies to the creator of this thread for talking rubbish things other than trading. I promise that I wont be discussing anything other than Nifty from here onwards.
You, misunderstood, i am not at all a "INTRADAY" Trader, i trade only when OPPORTUNITY ARISES and moreover i trade only in Options, maximum monthly 3 to 4 trade.

My Point is even if you catch 100 points movement in Nifty or any small movement in trending scripts , % wise taking more profit is possible in the market ! ! ! !

Not here to argue who is right or who is wrong, Idea is to understand and trade.

Last edited:
You, misunderstood, i am not at all a "INTRADAY" Trader, i trade only when OPPORTUNITY ARISES and moreover i trade only in Options, maximum monthly 3 to 4 trade.

My Point is even if you catch 100 points movement in Nifty or any small movement in trending scripts , % wise taking more profit is possible in the market ! ! ! !

Not here to argue who is right or who is wrong, Idea is to understand and trade.

Agreed....:thumb:

Sultaan

I agree with your opinion that there is no point in talking about correcting if the market makes another 5% upmove and then go down. There is no point in taking a short position that way, if you're not aiming for at least 15% return. But as I have mentioned earlier, I'm not expecting the market to go up much from here. My stoploss is just above 5970...that is just 90 points from current levels. Having said that, I'll be surprised if I see the market breaking above 5915-5920 levels. I have talked about levels, as you were talking about the feasibility of having a short position. I'm ready to risk 100 or 150 points as my targets on the downside are 5520 and 5330....I mean the risk/reward is pretty attractive....by the way, do you really think that people come here looking for calls??? If people come here looking for calls, then some kinda disclaimer could be handy....:thumb:
people surely dont come here for calls (atleast hope not) but randoms calls do influence people especially many newbies who are looking for people's opinions... I just seen a fiesta of bear calls here few days back.... i hope it dint injure helpless bystanders :(

people surely dont come here for calls (atleast hope not) but randoms calls do influence people especially many newbies who are looking for people's opinions... I just seen a fiesta of bear calls here few days back.... i hope it dint injure helpless bystanders :(
Do you think that I'm misleading them, Friend?...I don't want that to happen....to be frank...

Nifty Update: Nifty is entering into a high congestion zone on an euphoric mood. The next couple of weeks could be the decider in setting the tone for the market moving into 2013. 5947-5967 is an extremely critical area for Nifty. At the moment, I would be a little hesitant to think that Nifty will be able to go all way up to the end of the upper rising channel. Aggressive traders can start looking at low risk shorting opportunity 5947 on wards and conservative ones can wait for the lower channel to be breached. ' Smart Money ' are extremely smart in trapping the retail crowd and have always been known for their reputation to do so. Where ever the rally fizzles out, the ensuing reversal will be extremely sharp( like a falling knife). With USD/INR nearing important technical levels on the downside, climax for the equity rally seems to be just around the corner. I would start being a little cautious from here on.....

PraDa
Mr Prada

I very much feel that your analysis of Nifty is extremely good and useful. That's why I thought about posting my observation in your thread. But I don't want to create confusions by posting my observations. If you're feeling that I'm creating some kinda confusion here, please express it. I'll not be doing that in the future.

Regards