Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

a1b1trader

Hello Prada,

Superb thread! Just came across and now, will follow regularly.

Your extremely accurate reading of the market puts you in top 5 analysts on this forum.

Congrats and thanks!

Yash
In top 5, Are you joking.
He is on TOP, since he started his postings in this forum.
BTW can you name other 4, I dont see any other analyst near his calibre in this forum, not even far.

Thanks prada for your accurate, sorry not accurate but so accurate, analysis.

prada

Guys, I am humbled after seeing your messages. I strive hard in my analysis and try to be as accurate as possible. There might be a few bad days but I will surely work hard to avoid them. I request you'll to rate this thread at your convenience to show your appreciation.

PraDa

BTW can you name other 4, I dont see any other analyst near his calibre in this forum, not even far.

prada

IMO, nifty can have one last attempt at taking out yesterdays high and can go slightly higher from there before falling sharply. So either short the market close to yesterday's high and keep adding above yesterdays high or wait to go short below yesterday's low. Otherwise, your trade can get whipsawed around.

prada

Hi bpr. Don't know about the time frame. But it still has a pending target of 180 to test. This would hold good as long as 209 is not taken out. More than a straight line fall, it is going to grind lower. Looks terribly weak on the charts.

prada analysis on DLF plz timeframe till next expiry

josh1

IMO, nifty can have one last attempt at taking out yesterdays high and can go slightly higher from there before falling sharply. So either short the market close to yesterday's high and keep adding above yesterdays high or wait to go short below yesterday's low. Otherwise, your trade can get whipsawed around.
That was good. are we heading for 5350?

Prada is good and there are certainly a few others. But naming them would be as good as starting another thread. And I would not like to disturb this lovely thread with non-essential trivia.

Dear PraDa Sir,
I am regular reader of your thread. And trying to assimilate the lessons hidden in it.
I think my trading journey is actually started from here only.
May I get any contact info for further communication (to learn something from you as student)

HS