Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

prada

In the short term I see it bouncing back to 55 odd levels. My eventual target is 60. Major support zone- 53.2-53.70 ( spot ). Domestic macro scenario is extremely poor and I don't see it improving until 2014 second half.

What are you seeing in USD/INR in short term ? I have a feeling that the govt. will do its best to ensure rupee appreciation, the various elections being near and all. Also, the retail prices of petrol being reduced is an advance indicator of rupee strength (my personal opinion).

prada

@Bewinner, trade can be taken on bounce backs. Please have an hedging strategy in place above 260. Since this is a high beta stock , you need to live with the wild swings. The other alternative would be to buy 240 put and 250 call of the next series.

Prada...
Trade can betaken tomorrow or do u have any specific levels below which can be shorted...

Nifty- It's time to short Nifty from here on until 5850(if at all it reaches there). Also to accumulate shorts in Bank Nifty aggressively.
Perhaps in May series. April series is almost over.

prada

Generally my SL is quite wide, since my risk:reward profile favors it that way. My stop(hedge) for this trade will be 5879(spot) on a closing basis. I will confidently sell into this rally without a second thought. SL for bank nifty will be mapped to nifty SL. IMO, this is the last leg of the rally before the 'Golden crossover' takes place.

Do u wanna say that SL for Nifty short is 5850?
What will be the SL for BNF?