Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

josh1

N this my fellow traders is the wonder of EW trading
Welcome to the 5th of .......5 .. & so on n so fourth, start tightening stops but not 2 close, we may have some steam left. ,

By the gann wheel this rally could end soon, 10th of dec 12 roughly being the first date for short term trend reversal, will post exact time by sat/sun,
Daylyn,

I think 2nd of 5th has ended and we are in 3rd now. Today is first time market was below previous days' candle. It ended above previous day's top.

josh1

Does any one have long term data on Nifty ( 1992-94) & sensex 1979, Im begging to feel that that India may decouple from the global economy to end a 5th wave, but I cant be sure since my historical data is not accurate.
I have both the data. First you look in Datafeed section of this forum. Soumya is providing clean data for both exchanges. Apart from that, there is link to database at getbhavcopy.com. If you want for Nifty and Sensex only and not for other scrips, I can mail it.

josh1

Bewinner

N this my fellow traders is the wonder of EW trading
Welcome to the 5th of .......5 .. & so on n so fourth, start tightening stops but not 2 close, we may have some steam left. ,

By the gann wheel this rally could end soon, 10th of dec 12 roughly being the first date for short term trend reversal, will post exact time by sat/sun,

Waiting for your post and level...