ICICI Demat Account... Help!!!

rags

Had severe problems with ICICI guys last week, finally got some response after a gap of 5 days.

I asked them for settings on the Netscape Navigator and their customer service has replied that it only works on internet explorer. What bull !!

Starting yesterday the ICICI site seems okay and I am using the Netscape Navigator.

Keeping my fingers crossed

Rags

C

CAGE

It seems to be getting worse by the week. Today after 1 pm it seems like the server crashed and no orders could be placed.I couldnt square off because of this... :mad: . When i called customercare they said that "links with nse servers got cut" and that "all customers are facing this problem" .Have you guys faced this problem ?

I don't uderstand if u people are facing this much problem then why u are still with ICICI man...I tell u if you value ur hard earned money then go to some good broker........who will give u some fast terminal

try Power trade with indiabulls
or try traders terminal by 5 paisa
both are good and u can also try Geojits fast trading services

Guys u beleive me u are wasting ur time hanging on to ICICI DIRECT if u think u value ur money and wants to do good investment....then u better go to any good online broker u can try

power India bulls, sharekhan speed trade, 5 paisa traders terminal, Geojit is a good option tooo..........its high time ICICI Direct taking its valuable customers lightly

I have one piece of advice to all those doing share trading online with ICICIDirect and also other online trading platform that is to always save the page which shows the script purchased by you i.e. the portfolio page and the webtrade info that they send you. If ICICIDirect are not listening to the genuine problems faced by the investors it means that they are taking it easy. In any case if their IT guys are intelligent they might saving data every half and hour so that if their system crashes then they have atleast 98% data. Happy trading.