ICICI Demat Account... Help!!!

i am also having icicidirect account and working on that from last 2 years its good compare to all specially profile and tracking u rshares ....

Dear Friends, Icici Sever Is Very Poor!!! When Im Trading In Margin+ Sell Order Is Very Very Slow!!! How Is Sharekhan? Please Reply. Thank U----prem Kumar.v

hi, i have complained many a times to icici for the slowness of the server etc etc always get a std reply meaning nothing, its at crucial time vry slow and when u dont need it, its fast, i think its based on some murphys law...
gopii

I spoke to someone in ICICI on a personal basis that their site is slow and does have issue. Response was - Oh but I never had any issues!
From that day on I have given up on ICICI. If they can't even acknowledge the problem, sure they can't fix it. I guess they are satisfied in being better than SBI!!

cheers
m

C

CAGE

I do agree that placing an order can be a headache manytimes.Infact , today i couldnt even log in between 10-12 as it was saying "Server too busy".Even when i managed to log in I couldnt place an order.Maybe in the future i will try out 5paisa or sharekhan. - cya

I had the same problem. Could not not log in between 10-12. Got te Server Busy error!

Can anyone recommend a more reliable online service??

vince

Icici direct is not fast enough to be used for daytrading and nor do they offer live streaming quotes. You could shift to more trading orientated brokers like sharekhan/ 5 paise .com.

vince said:
Icici direct is not fast enough to be used for daytrading and nor do they offer live streaming quotes. You could shift to more trading orientated brokers like sharekhan/ 5 paise .com.
Any idea how sharekhan and 5paise are.....it would be helpful if somebody using them post thier views.
Also, we need comparison in the services both offer:
1. Is there something extra in any of them, which is not there in others?
2. Is there something missing?
3. Performance?
4. Brokerage, fee and other charges (If some realtime trading data is taken it will be good)

And also what is the procedure for changing from ICICIDirect to some other (say 5paise)?
Do we need to pay any fee for leaving the service of ICICIDirect?
How to transfer the shares that we have now?

Thanks,
Narendra