I am busted in these charts!!

Hi Guys
I am not sure, if it's the right thread to ask such a noob question!.

Coming to the issue :
I have added a pic of my today's chart. I was having a steady and calm drop, then suddenly a bullish candle came with good volume.
I panicked and thought.. this is going to reverse. I quickly grabbed whatever profit i had and exited. But it was just a 'temporary bull , as you can see from the pic , the rally went on for more.
PS: I have a simple technical analysis plan that i believe in (could be mediocre and amateurish, but it gets the job done ) .
Snapshot_2018-09-17_.png

THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. ALL DAY. ALL TRADE.

I am using MACD/RSI /PIVOT as indicators but all of them shows it's graph , according to the current candle it is on!!.
Is there any tweak for those tools ???
Is there any way i can save myself from premature success ???
To tell you the truth, I am a complete novice when it comes to price action. I don't see anything apart from green and red when i see the candles!.
I really don't know how to tackle this. It is breaking my profit to a good margin . It happens all the time. I am fairly new to intraday trading.
I really wish someone would guide me on how to deal with this.
Thanks for your time :)

OneThatGotAway

In above chart it made Lower low [See the low of green candle] .. that should have been indicator u are wrong and it can go down...
do u have strong heart to cut the loss moment u realize ? lol

Elliot wave ?
Gann square of 9
Moving day period 20
Dma 50 100 200
Higher high lower low | 15 min time frame 1 hour time frame and daily time frame
google those i am sure u will find useful info

=============
Above all if u beleive in stock and have conviction that it will go up and u can stay with it even if it goes down
don;t be afraid invest ... in 2 week 4 week or 8 12 it will happen just believe in market and invest

Best time to buy stock is when every body is selling and it no longer makes lower low

intraday most ppls will loose ... be swing trader .. have positin for 3- to 7 days if u want to be in profit

SHOW ME THE TREND
Below are video it will help you ...
see u asked universe help me and universe gives u Ocean

Last edited:

newtrader101

From what Price action authors say and authors like Anne Coulling say (and from my own experience), price very rarely reverses all of a sudden. This is actually a good opportunity for a pull back entry. I think PA would say to enter when the low of that bullish bar is broken.

WOw! Thanks guys. I will surely look for those.

intraday most ppls will loose ... be swing trader .. have positin for 3- to 7 days if u want to be in profit
The leverage is addictive. I am a beginner and thus using small chunks to learn the thing. I will sure learn that too. Thank you sir.

OneThatGotAway

leverage is addictive
ouch hahah yes liquor lady and leverage are 3 things that can kill a nice guy ^^

In my view stock market is river full of crocodiles . and you jump in hoping u will catch a fish in return u end up been bitten

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Hi Guys
I am not sure, if it's the right thread to ask such a noob question!.

Coming to the issue :
I have added a pic of my today's chart. I was having a steady and calm drop, then suddenly a bullish candle came with good volume.
I panicked and thought.. this is going to reverse. I quickly grabbed whatever profit i had and exited. But it was just a 'temporary bull , as you can see from the pic , the rally went on for more.
PS: I have a simple technical analysis plan that i believe in (could be mediocre and amateurish, but it gets the job done ) .
View attachment 28506
THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. ALL DAY. ALL TRADE.

I am using MACD/RSI /PIVOT as indicators but all of them shows it's graph , according to the current candle it is on!!.
Is there any tweak for those tools ???
Is there any way i can save myself from premature success ???
To tell you the truth, I am a complete novice when it comes to price action. I don't see anything apart from green and red when i see the candles!.
I really don't know how to tackle this. It is breaking my profit to a good margin . It happens all the time. I am fairly new to intraday trading.
I really wish someone would guide me on how to deal with this.
Thanks for your time :)
It is fairly normal to get freaked out in the early stages.When going long there will be dips/pullbacks similarly when going down there will be rallies.I suggest you read Subhadip's pivot thread to get an understanding of the rallies and declines and minor pivots how the charts form.