How would you go about trading 20 lacs in Futures for a 4-5% Monthly Return ?

How would the split between StockFutures, IndexFutures, IndexOptions, Commodities and Currency be ? (Any other instruments ?)

What sought of Checks should one put on Trades, Account Balance, Drawdowns, Exposures etc. ?

What sought of Money Management approach be used ?

Is Averaging a loosing position a good idea ?

If you have traded such capital, Please do share your experience.

Additionally, I do not know many people in this forum so am unaware if someone is actually trading with such amounts. Would be great if i can get in touch with someone who does.

comm4300

How would the split between StockFutures, IndexFutures, IndexOptions, Commodities and Currency be ? (Any other instruments ?)
based on opportunities:
Index options
Stock options
Currency options

Commodity options not available.

What sought of Checks should one put on Trades, Account Balance, Drawdowns, Exposures etc. ?
Not much of a problem when it comes to options trading using various kinds of spread. You know what your risk and reward is at the time of entering the trade. Exposure can be upon the risk appetite of the trader.

What sought of Money Management approach be used ?

Is Averaging a loosing position a good idea ?
never.

If you have traded such capital, Please do share your experience.

Additionally, I do not know many people in this forum so am unaware if someone is actually trading with such amounts. Would be great if i can get in touch with someone who does.
many experts here...

comm4300

Well, That's great. Hope they are kind enough to share their experience with me.
They sure will. If you could also clearly explain your intention - are you trying to find someone who can trade for you and get you a return of 4-5%? Or
you want to learn techniques to make your return on capital yourself?

whichever way you decide, you've come to the right place.

best wishes.

They sure will. If you could also clearly explain your intention - are you trying to find someone who can trade for you and get you a return of 4-5%? Or
you want to learn techniques to make your return on capital yourself?

whichever way you decide, you've come to the right place.

best wishes.
Well, I am open to someone trading for me if he/she is a competent professional trader.

Having said that i would prefer if someone who has done this before can guide me how to go about it. Maybe discuss with me my strategies and help me improve those. Teach me how to effectively use the capital (Money Management). Share their techniques if they think it will suit me. Obviously i would be willing to give GuruDarshina in addition to eternal respect from my side for guiding me.