Investing 1 Lac in Options trading. Hope to make 25 Lacs.

I have been trading in Options for quite some time and have lost money quite a few times. I now want to do better Money Management and earn more.

I will invest 1 Lac towards Options trading starting coming Monday. What percentage of net profits can I aim for daily when I Only write Options? My target is 25 lacs in the month of October.

Appreciate feedback. Thanks

onlinegtrash

I have been trading in Options for quite some time and have lost money quite a few times. I now want to do better Money Management and earn more.

I will invest 1 Lac towards Options trading starting coming Monday. What percentage of net profits can I aim for daily when I Only write Options? My target is 25 lacs in the month of October.

week end comedy post or for real?
well even if you say it's for real, it's still a comedy post.

1 lac in 25 lacs in one month.

The reverse very possible 25lac into 1 lac in 10 days.

mere brother target ko only 10k per month hi rakho .sapne me har koi 1 lac ko 25 banane ki sochta he .but real me try mat karo ,,,warna water me gote lagate rahoge..........:lol::lol::lol:

onlinegtrash

mere brother target ko only 10k per month hi rakho .sapne me har koi 1 lac ko 25 banane ki sochta he .but real me try mat karo ,,,warna water me gote lagate rahoge..........:lol::lol::lol:
why are you discouraging someone, if one has strong will anything must be possible (except putting toothpaste back into a squeezed toothpaste tube :D).

If 1 lac turns into 25 lacs in one month, what happens after 3 months!

100% and more for sure if you take the right option in the right market at the right time with the right add in managment under the right conditions with the right stop loss and the right exit moment. I mean that is just a cake, specially with your mentioned past experience. 100% may even is not enough to expect for a pro like you. As you know: Trading is about to expect in advance the outcome of any of our trades. We have to expect a certain % to win before we even take any trade. That is basic knowledge. It seems you know that, so you are already a great trader and I am sure you will achieve your 25 lacks on your paper trades end of the month.

If you do not paper trade, then kindly stop posting your bull s....t, as what you come up with is just rubbish.

why are you discouraging someone, if one has strong will anything must be possible (except putting toothpaste back into a squeezed toothpaste tube :D).

If 1 lac turns into 25 lacs in one month, what happens after 3 months!
accha bhai me discourage kar raha hu :annoyed: and u incourage kar rahe ho :rofl: ..me to ji inko sahi rasta dikha raha hu deep kahyi me marne ki bjaye aap middile me hi safe hooooooo :D:D

@trade2good

Hope you realized that my post was absolute sarcastic and did point in the absolute wrong direction.

Finally: It is your money, but if you think you want to make a test with your one lak in the real market with real money, do it and after lets talk about the result. If you are not a pro in option trading, it will be a lesson learned the hard way (Which not means that all hard lessons must end in loss). So do it and good luck to your experiment. Kindly do not show off as real trader in case you do just paper trades or let us know that you just do it on paper. Nobody will take that as a mistake, but it may safes some money for you. Thank you and have a most beautiful weekend. :)

@trade2good

Hope you realized that my post was absolute sarcastic and did point in the absolute wrong direction. It is your money, but if you think you want to make a test with your one lak in the real market with real money, do it and after lets talk about the result.
Considering 5 points gain per trade in just Writing options, cant one make 10-15 trades in a day ?

That should compound enough over the Oct month right to 25 Lacs ?

@trade2good

Hope you realized that my post was absolute sarcastic and did point in the absolute wrong direction.

Finally: It is your money, but if you think you want to make a test with your one lak in the real market with real money, do it and after lets talk about the result. If you are not a pro in option trading, it will be a lesson learned the hard way (Which not means that all hard lessons must end in loss). So do it and good luck to your experiment. Kindly do not show off as real trader in case you do just paper trades or let us know that you just do it on paper. Nobody will take that as a mistake, but it may safes some money for you. Thank you and have a most beautiful weekend. :)
I am a real trader. I have lost money several times when I bought options.

Now I intend to Only write Options. This 1 lac is for only writing options and I plan to never buy options ever.

isnt 5 points gain per trade ok when writing options daily ? Doing 10-15 trades a day and it should compound up to 25 Lacs in a month right ?