How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ethan hunt

Hi Guys!...i hope you would help me in this technical issue. Suppose there are 10 traders who want to learn/trade LIVE with me after COMEX open. Possible ways to interact i can think of are:
(a) A classroom not possible due to distantly located members.
(b) Phone conferencing Expensive way.
(c) Gtalk---I think I cannot connect to more than one member at a time.
(d) Webinar hosting websites expensive and may be inherent time lag.
(e) Any other way you can think of is most welcome.
Thank You!
@UK
kya boss, only 10 what will happen to other followers ? anymeeting.com supports 200 for free account:
1) UK
2) me ;)
3).......
200).....
:clapping:

okay.. i dont generally suggest specific trades.. but i see a very good trade here so just wanted to share...

Mcx june crude is currently trading at 4915 having rallied from day low of 4874 today... crude on daily charts is oversold and this is a good opportunity to play a short term rally.. mkt having shown strength by rallying over a dollar from day's low.. one can go long here with a simple 16rupees stop at 4899 expecting 80-100 rupees over rest of session today and tmrw...

cheers !!!

@prst.. i don't know about the specific pattern.. but all patterns would be wrong many a times.. this would be just one of those times when the pattern doesn't work out..

its a technical pattern... not a sureshot thing..

okay.. i dont generally suggest specific trades.. but i see a very good trade here so just wanted to share...

Mcx june crude is currently trading at 4915 having rallied from day low of 4874 today... crude on daily charts is oversold and this is a good opportunity to play a short term rally.. mkt having shown strength by rallying over a dollar from day's low.. one can go long here with a simple 16rupees stop at 4899 expecting 80-100 rupees over rest of session today and tmrw...

cheers !!!
Dear Piyush...Trade against the trend is < 20% probability event.
Rest you can deduce yourself.:thumb:

Dear Piyush...Trade against the trend is < 20% probability event.
Rest you can deduce yourself.:thumb:
Bro 20% is too less:confused::confused::confused:

It is called retracement trading which I do for years :thumb:

If you watch a stock or a commodity at every interval after a fall it retrace at least 2-3% before next spike comes and IF someone check that how much point it is retracing one can play it safely with 65-70% ratio for profit:)

BUT as I already mentioned that you guys play with TA and I play with TUKKA or sixth sense so dont have accurate logic for this:)
All I know is its perfect strategy on any move or trend while going up short and while going down buy

How you guys sit on PC at 5-6am?????????????????????

Yahan to 10 baje bhi mushkil se time milta hai

By the way I Pray to Lord Krishna that he blessed us all on the very auspicious day of Nirjala Ekadashi with his blessings and love:clap::clap:

whether it was WW or wedge, it is working. crude is down (till now low 87.49 as per GCI). uttam do you think crude trend has changed or is it retracement?

Hi Vikrit,

Hope you don't mind my comments for the questions directed towards Kamlesh :).

This WW has lesser chance to succeed as the point 5 is beyond sweet zone i.e. point 5 is beyond the parellel line to 2-4 drawn through point 3.

On second thoughts, point 5 will be very close the line mentioned above!

Last edited:
How you guys sit on PC at 5-6am?????????????????????

Yahan to 10 baje bhi mushkil se time milta hai

By the way I Pray to Lord Krishna that he blessed us all on the very auspicious day of Nirjala Ekadashi with his blessings and love:clap::clap:
I already said in one post...i eat markets, i sleep markets and i drink markets:D

well...when i get up in the morning ...i am always eager to see where my markets are....especially my crude oil.:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.