How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these valid Wolf waves ?

The first one in yellow, was not able to reach 1-4 line.
The second one in red was able to reach 1-4 line. The stopping volumes were not noticed on 5 for second WW, though.

In fact, the first one also did not show any significant volume increase.

prst

Are these valid Wolf waves ?

The first one in yellow, was not able to reach 1-4 line.
The second one in red was able to reach 1-4 line. The stopping volumes were not noticed on 5 for second WW, though.

In fact, the first one also did not show any significant volume increase.
just my views:
point 1 is not swing high , in both the waves.
hence 1-3-5 will not be a valid trend line.

just my views:
point 1 is not swing high , in both the waves.
hence 1-3-5 will not be a valid trend line.
Thanks for your views.
The wolf wave manual has several such examples. 1 should not be necessarily the swing high, but the start of the wave.

Although i think, i could have drawn a trend line such that it could have accomodated 1 as swing high and in that case, 5 would have been beyond the trend line(rather than on the trend line). The wolf wave manual calls this area as "sweet zone".

I noticed that, i did not number the waves right for the second wolfe wave, 3 and 4 should be swapped.

Thanks for your views.
The wolf wave manual has several such examples. 1 should not be necessarily the swing high, but the start of the wave.

Although i think, i could have drawn a trend line such that it could have accomodated 1 as swing high and in that case, 5 would have been beyond the trend line(rather than on the trend line). The wolf wave manual calls this area as "sweet zone".

I noticed that, i did not number the waves right for the second wolfe wave, 3 and 4 should be swapped.
Okay. I am posting the chart again here.

Precisely moved the trend line to the start of the wave 1(which is one bar previous to where it was marked on the chart posted earlier).

Once we go short at 5, we can use Uttam's method of selling and sell more at LH i.e add to our position. At first LH, the trendline is not confirmed, but since it faces resistance at 1-4 line after touching it, we can sell here. We can also use stochastic on dual time frame to confirm before selling.

Kamalesh,
Can you please comment ?

Okay. I am posting the chart again here.

Precisely moved the trend line to the start of the wave 1(which is one bar previous to where it was marked on the chart posted earlier).

Once we go short at 5, we can use Uttam's method of selling and sell more at LH i.e add to our position. At first LH, the trendline is not confirmed, but since it faces resistance at 1-4 line after touching it, we can sell here. We can also use stochastic on dual time frame to confirm before selling.

Kamalesh,
Can you please comment ?
Hi Rahul, presently i am mentoring two guys so as a professional obligation it would not be possible for me to comment publicly in future. Best Wishes!:thumb:

Hi Guys!...i hope you would help me in this technical issue. Suppose there are 10 traders who want to learn/trade LIVE with me after COMEX open. Possible ways to interact i can think of are:
(a) A classroom not possible due to distantly located members.
(b) Phone conferencing Expensive way.
(c) Gtalk---I think I cannot connect to more than one member at a time.
(d) Webinar hosting websites expensive and may be inherent time lag.
(e) Any other way you can think of is most welcome.
Thank You!

vikrit

Hi Guys!...i hope you would help me in this technical issue. Suppose there are 10 traders who want to learn/trade LIVE with me after COMEX open. Possible ways to interact i can think of are:
(a) A classroom – not possible due to distantly located members.
(b) Phone conferencing – Expensive way.
(d) Webinar hosting websites – expensive and may be inherent time lag.
Thank You!
on yahoo messenger (text conference) and skype, you can connect to more than one member.

if internet connection is good, and wanna video conference go for skype.
not sure but can't save video conferences in skype.

webinars have many plus points. good webinar services don't lag at all.
if thinking of webinar, what features you require and how much willing to invest?

myamit

(a) A classroom – not possible due to distantly located members.
(b) Phone conferencing – Expensive way.
(d) Webinar hosting websites – expensive and may be inherent time lag.
Thank You!
Best is to use GoToMeeting.com.

If you're looking for free services than use anymeeting.com. They have ad supported free version or cheaper options from $17 a month.

BTW, would you mind sharing more details (here or just PM me with details) about your mentoring program? Thanks.

Regards,

vikrit

is this a valid and good WW??...................
1.DANCE WITH THE TREND
First and foremost thing is knowing what is the trend...crude oil is in a strong uptrend, so shorting it is no option, no matter what bearish WW it is forming. WW in line with the trend is tradable.

2. Your points are correct but you already know volume confirmation is a must for WW otherwise it becomes Wedge. Here, the alert is : point 5 has hit extreme of sweet zone area, so as Bill Wolfe has said it there is very little chance for it to hit EPA target. ......................

whether it was WW or wedge, it is working. crude is down (till now low 87.49 as per GCI). uttam do you think crude trend has changed or is it retracement?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.