How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding your TA pursuit, i would say you are on the right track and this is how we learn our lessons in life. Give yourself enough time.
[/B]

Thanks Kamlesh.
By the way, based on your recommendation, reading Miner. I must thank you for recommending such a fantastic book.

This book covers lots of E-wave analysis. Hows your experience with E-waves based on miner's strategies ? My first impression is that those are not easy to identify and needs lots of practicing, but if one can identify and trade them well, one can make huge profits.

Guys! i judge it is better to request closure of this 10 month long thread because not being able to answer a query due to certain obligations is not a good feeling for me. I don't see further value addition to this thread.

I thank Hill_5000 for introducing MT4, KID, Aditya for impressing me with their learn-ability, meeting SG was great. Also Ntrader and Abhi_neth i would remember as good traders.

Also, thanx to many people who put their queries and answered my queries. In all this was a great exercise. I am satisfied with what we achieved together.

I wish all the best to the participants.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.