How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M not commodity trader but i will join soon..........can v trade with out chart...........like eqity 30 mnt high low method.........:thumb::thumb::thumb:

adityasaraf007

Kamlesh ji... please look at it.... is it a valid Wolfe Wave (Gap based).... but the problem is that the lines 1-3-5 & 2-4 would never converge....

Regards
Aditya

Kamlesh ji... please look at it.... is it a valid Wolfe Wave (Gap based).... but the problem is that the lines 1-3-5 & 2-4 would never converge....

Regards
Aditya
Hi Aditya, This is not a valid WW.
Convergence of the two lines is the secret of success of any WW.
Price compression is exhibited as convergence of two lines.

Try to work for six months on WW. You would not regret your time.

Kamlesh Uttam

Last edited:

NANDAMAD

Well......i think we both should have carried that short till today and our margin money would have again doubled by now:).

But i got Rs. 4000/- per lot within an hour so i said thank you to crude and forgot about it.
Next day you said you also had opened the trade. I could not recall which trade.. That's why i immediately told you to square it off.
I don't want you to lose any money because of me at least.

Kamlesh Uttam
I thank you for your concern. Pl keep guiding. that was not end of life. we will get opportunities. pl keep guiding.

Bigbear

Dear Kamlesh Uttam,

I am a believer of S&R's & Dow Theory(HH-HL/LH-LL)

I have one basic question, Why do you say Trendlines & patterns like WW work? because you said
Read as much as possible on how to draw valid Trendlines/Channels and Practice them. This is the Foundation for Thinking among traders

I'm not against your method. I want to know your view as a beginner .

Dear Kamlesh Uttam,

I am a believer of S&R's & Dow Theory(HH-HL/LH-LL)

I have one basic question, Why do you say Trendlines & patterns like WW work? because you said
Read as much as possible on how to draw valid Trendlines/Channels and Practice them. This is the Foundation for Thinking among traders

I'm not against your method. I want to know your view as a beginner .
My research of one year on WW in NIFTY as well as S&P500 says so.
I have completed a course on WW by Bill Wolfe himself for which he charges $3000 and
i have traded around 150 Wolfe waves live till now....and have a huge collection of WWs.

For Trend-lines - no need to comment.
Please go through all the posts in the thread.
You may find something new and useful.

Kamlesh Uttam

Status
Not open for further replies.