How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:)Commodity Trading is not the easy Task, when we are constantly keep watch on market Trends, Market Trend Prices on that basis we can start trading. for that we have to check market watch reports of commodities.

visit here Crude Oil Market Watch Report to find the best Place for finding Latest Market Watch report for Crude oil, Gold, silver and many more.
Dear Member,

1. I think trading itself it not easy task.
2. What you want to say is trading with fundamental analysis (FA).
3. We are making money from technical analysis (TA) here in this thread.

Just go through all the posts if you have that much patience. I am sure you will feel better about TA.
If not now, please revisit this thread after 6 months.

Kamlesh Uttam

Last edited:
Hi kamlesh,
I am just starting with commodities..And i had a basic question that i hope you would help me with..My account is in sharekhan and they provide mcx charts for the various contracts in the commodities..Somewhere along this thread you had mentioned that the data from mcx is not reliable..So do you recommend to follow international charts from esignal etc..? If that's the case then aren't those prices spot prices..So how do you decide on the entry price ? Can you please help me understand this...Thanks a lot..
Download MT4 from GCI Financials, open a demo account. Use MT4 live quotes charts along with eSignal charts for your analysis. That much only i use now a days.

Since you are new to trading, i would suggest you to go slow and open a small account and paper trade for 3-4 months.
Much of the stuff that is required for a beginner has been already included in the thread, be it resources or suggestions or books etc....
You may re-look at the posts whenever needed.

It takes around 3-5 years at least for a newbie to be ready for the long race in this business.....Marcel Link

Kamlesh Uttam

Last edited:

kk82

Thanks a lot Kamlesh..do you check mcx prices too and then convert the international prices to mcx before entry....

Download MT4 from GCI Financials, open a demo account. Use MT4 live quotes charts along with eSignal charts for your analysis. That much only i use now a days.

Since you are new to trading, i would suggest you to go slow and open a small account and paper trade for 3-4 months.
Much of the stuff that is required for a beginner has been already included in the thread, be it resources or suggestions or books etc....
You may re-look at the posts whenever needed.

It takes around 3-5 years at least for a newbie to be ready for the long race in this business.....Marcel Link

Kamlesh Uttam

uttam kamlesh sir,

waiting for a trade like last you gave in crude.

regards
Well......i think we both should have carried that short till today and our margin money would have again doubled by now:).

But i got Rs. 4000/- per lot within an hour so i said thank you to crude and forgot about it.
Next day you said you also had opened the trade. I could not recall which trade.. That's why i immediately told you to square it off.
I don't want you to lose any money because of me at least.

Kamlesh Uttam

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Kamlesh..do you check mcx prices too and then convert the international prices to mcx before entry....
I keep on making observations on real time MT4 prices and some drawing etc on eSignal.com then when i am satisfied with the opportunity i place the order in MCX. No conversion etc. Just market price. For Stop Loss order i would find corresponding place (swing Low etc.) in the MCX live chart.

Kamlesh Uttam

VJAY

Dear uttam,
Here you took nf short trade ...how you trail s/l using 5 min trf?or you stick to your inetial s/l?

Status
Not open for further replies.