How to invest 40 lakhs in equity & FnO and profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyTrader

No...but we may fall 100-150 points before June expiry...lets see:thumb:
I am holding my position and I think we could head down to 8200 in June expiry :thumb:

nifty trade

The Nifty DAILY chart clearly shows a huge correction is coming soon. It could be worse than what happened in 2008

Anyway I am holding my position and waiting to book profits :thumb:
You really need to show us what you see on charts............ You didn't make any sense at all, it's no where comparable to 2008 at all

Or maybe we are wrong but post a chart and explain a bit what and why

indianbank

Virtual profits and dreams are part of newbies and Slowly slowly they will get rid of all symptoms and will understand the mechanics of market and will start making profits...
Wish all the best for sexy trader.

I like to ONLY sell CEs/PEs.

I do not usually buy CEs/PEs....I feel comfortable selling them :thumb:
Hi ST,
I used to do like you in my past . Was successful for a year but all my profit wiped out in Modi Rally last year . So be careful .If you want to be more careful , write both puts and calls and ensure they are TOTALLY OUT OF MONEY . Now I am only buying futures on dip and rolling over if profit did not come and making decent returns . Shared this as a friend . All the best . Take care

SexyTrader

closed aroung 200 500% loss . God bless you
I booked losses in my June series position :thumb: Losses and profits come with trading so thats ok

And I'm confident of recovering this loss in July series! :) We win some lose some....nothing to worry

Status
Not open for further replies.