How to invest 40 lakhs in equity & FnO and profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkbsiva

much much more than that :)
When I am busy making profits, why would I waste my time with fake ids? :rofl:

None of my threads ever get closed just like that, reason given was Part-1 closed coz Part-2 got started! :thumb:

You have all the time in the world to keep bickering, please do so :D I rather relax and make profits!

WOW... WHAT A WORD BY WORD MATCH IN YOUR FAKE IDs...:annoyed::annoyed:

THAT TOO, THE LAST LINE OF YOUR "SINGLE-MINDED FOCUS" SHOWS HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN COPY AND PASTE...:p;)

SexyTrader

Watch how the Nifty rallies upwards tomorrow. Expiry should be around 8500 or higher!

I'm holding 8200 CE Aug at 290/- bought today! :)
Holding the bought 8200 CE Aug position and trailing my SL to 340 to lock the profits :thumb:

Holding the bought 8200 CE Aug position and trailing my SL to 340 to lock the profits :thumb:
LTP is 320.75, when did 340 come to trail a stop? Oh, if it goes down from here then you can say you got out at 340 which was never there. :rofl:
There, you just got caught again.

SexyTrader

Booked profits in all the lots of bought 8200 CE Aug at 340/- coz trailing profits :thumb:

cool 50 points profit! :)

So far, I counted about 12 fake ids of yours, on this page there are 3.
At least try not to be so obvious. :rofl:
How many fake ids you have?
Arey fake id se yaad aaya. We have a member in our forum also, who had multiples of fake ids. He had about 8 fake ids only for pressing thanks button for his own posts. :lol: :lol:

SexyTrader

Now ...bought several lots of 8700 PE September at 260/- now :thumb: Easy profits soon :)

yan

LTP is 320.75, when did 340 come to trail a stop? Oh, if it goes down from here then you can say you got out at 340 which was never there. :rofl:
There, you just got caught again.
lolz idiot spotted :rofl:, sxy already made profit on his CE ( btw 8200 CE 368 high) traderji should banned all nonsense user like u :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.