How to invest 40 lakhs in equity, FnO, commodities etc. Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyTrader

Any thoughts on NHPC? Also some infra stocks are in FEAR mode.
Trying for NHPC on coming Monday should work well is what I feel :thumb:

This week looks pretty confusing, hence sticking to my current positions and doing INTRADAY whenever I feel like :)

SexyTrader

Re: How to invest 40 lakhs in equity, FnO, commodities etc.

Today.....that is Monday 13th.....

I'm going to take positions in SBIN(Fut) today...coz it looks attractive now :thumb: I'm looking to win at-least 200-300 points on both the long and shorting side in this week !

My existing positions in AshokLeyland(Fut) and GVKPIL(Fut)....I continue to hold and enjoy the MTM :)

SexyTrader

Re: How to invest 40 lakhs in equity, FnO, commodities etc.

Today Monday 13th....

Entered SBIN(Fut) LONG at 1870.50 today :thumb: I'm going to at-least get 100 points in these 2 days or so!

Maximum lots the way to go....what a nice price to get LONG on :thumb:

SexyTrader

Wow Today as well... SBIN(Fut) moving upwards from my buying price of 1870.50 :thumb:

I really felt 1870.50 was a good price to buy SBIN(Fut) and I'm glad I managed to get it at that price :)

I feel.......now the way for SBIN(Fut) is only UP :p

SexyTrader

Since the last few days or so, have not been posting coz its all so boring :p

But holding my positions....patiently!

And in these few days, I did INTRADAY of HDIL(Fut) and managed to get atleast 0.5-1% daily average profit-booking :thumb:

I realized my INTRADAY of HDIL(Fut) worked better than all my positions held since some time :thumb: So I'm looking to profit-book my current positions and concentrate just on INTRADAY in HDIL(Fut).......in the near future :)

Hi, although not appropriate to recommend any scrips, being a new member the thread heading generated interest in me - I too on same boat with 40 lkhs invested equally on FOUR scrips. I am currently invested in the following (Cash segment - I dont trade in Stock Futures)
1. HDIL - entered on 24th August at 77 level
2. DELTA CORP - Since few weeks from 57 level
3. ORCHID CHEMICALS since few weeks at 108 & 104 level
4. MANAPPURAM finance at 27 - 30 level since few weeks.

If anybody wants to invest, can try luck by putting a few thousands. The 'operator' told me target is 50% upside on all counters. Last one he gave me was ONELIFE CAPITAL at 240 to 250 in Jan 2012, exited few days back.
Thanx Friends.

SexyTrader

Hi, although not appropriate to recommend any scrips, being a new member the thread heading generated interest in me - I too on same boat with 40 lkhs invested equally on FOUR scrips. I am currently invested in the following (Cash segment - I dont trade in Stock Futures)
1. HDIL - entered on 24th August at 77 level
2. DELTA CORP - Since few weeks from 57 level
3. ORCHID CHEMICALS since few weeks at 108 & 104 level
4. MANAPPURAM finance at 27 - 30 level since few weeks.

If anybody wants to invest, can try luck by putting a few thousands. The 'operator' told me target is 50% upside on all counters. Last one he gave me was ONELIFE CAPITAL at 240 to 250 in Jan 2012, exited few days back.
Thanx Friends.
We don't need NO "operators" (repeat line twice) and sing along :clapping:

Seriously, if you are taking suggestions from "operators".....your money is their money even before you realize it !!

I don't need NO "operators" (sing line twice) and then clap gleefully :thumb:

Simple! :)

HI
I said - If anybody wants to invest, can try luck by putting a few thousands.
I thought this thread is meant for folks who are HNI and with 40+ lakhs, so investing few thousands, can be 3 or 4 thousand - read 'twice' FEW...
Reading twice 'operators' not required.
Regards

SexyTrader

HI
I said - If anybody wants to invest, can try luck by putting a few thousands.
I thought this thread is meant for folks who are HNI and with 40+ lakhs, so investing few thousands, can be 3 or 4 thousand - read 'twice' FEW...
Reading twice 'operators' not required.
Regards
Thank you for the wisdom :thumb: We all need it!

SexyTrader

Today that is Monday....

My INSTINCTS tell me that SBIN 1800 Put would be a good bet :thumb: Hence I bought it at 31 just a few minutes back!

Happy Trading all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.