How to invest 40 lakhs in equity & FnO and profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyTrader

I really cannot be bullish at this time coz all good news has been factored in....

In the Nifty DAILY chart, it shows touching the upper trend line....I feel it will reverse from there and resume downward trend soon!

stockBond

G
I really cannot be bullish at this time coz all good news has been factored in....

In the Nifty DAILY chart, it shows touching the upper trend line....I feel it will reverse from there and resume downward trend soon!
I hope you are right.
God bless you.:clap:

Last edited:

SexyTrader

The Nifty DAILY chart clearly shows a huge correction is coming soon. It could be worse than what happened in 2008

Anyway I am holding my position and waiting to book profits :thumb:

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
The Nifty DAILY chart clearly shows a huge correction is coming soon. It could be worse than what happened in 2008

Dear ST, even if the fall is coming, I see that your position is that of June, so you are saying that fall is coming by tomorrow, and that too below 8200 ?

SexyTrader

Dear ST, even if the fall is coming, I see that your position is that of June, so you are saying that fall is coming by tomorrow, and that too below 8200 ?
No...but we may fall 100-150 points before June expiry...lets see:thumb:

SexyTrader

My Nifty daily charts are only showing up move and it is not clearly showing huge correction coming :lol:

Charts by themselves just show the past data and it is our interpretation that differs.
Ok lets see :)

Rish

This is one way of looking the chart...according to our position...

It may come and it may not come....

Let us follow the present live trend...

All the best...

Dax Devil

I second that. Crux is 8350. Any hovering around there, the bears will be delayed but not denied. I myself wrote a couple of far month's calls. Let's see how it all pans out.

Good luck, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.