How to improve my trading

Dear all, Happy to connect with you all.
I'm very new to stock market.
I started trading by reading only books and I don't have any friends working in to stock market.

I just want to guidance from all you that whether my trading pattern is correct and what are the correction required.

Usually I buy stocks on delivery basis and sell it on same day if reasonable profit is booked. If stock price is reduced then I wait for few days until getting good Price.

I feel safe in this trading method but paying huge brokerage.

Request all your suggestions please.

Regards Tamilselvan

MSN1979

Dear all, Happy to connect with you all.
I'm very new to stock market.
I started trading by reading only books and I don't have any friends working in to stock market.

I just want to guidance from all you that whether my trading pattern is correct and what are the correction required.

Usually I buy stocks on delivery basis and sell it on same day if reasonable profit is booked. If stock price is reduced then I wait for few days until getting good Price.

I feel safe in this trading method but paying huge brokerage.

Request all your suggestions please.

Regards Tamilselvan
Cut short ur losses and hold on to wins ( make sure wins dont become losses)

try discounted brokerage

finvasia
zerodha
sas online
tradesmart online
fyers etc

If stock price is reduced then I wait for few days until getting good Price.
That’s how I lost most of my money, never do this until you are very sure,which anyone can never be..!!! Cutting your losses quickly plays a very important role more than booking your profits. This is my experience and I still have to learn sticking to stop losses.