How to improve my trading

Dear all, Happy to connect with you all.
I'm very new to stock market.
I started trading by reading only books and I don't have any friends working in to stock market.

I just want to guidance from all you that whether my trading pattern is correct and what are the correction required.

Usually I buy stocks on delivery basis and sell it on same day if reasonable profit is booked. If stock price is reduced then I wait for few days until getting good Price.

I feel safe in this trading method but paying huge brokerage.

Request all your suggestions please.

Regards Tamilselvan

MSN1979

I started trading by reading only books and I don't have any friends working in to stock market.

I just want to guidance from all you that whether my trading pattern is correct and what are the correction required.

Usually I buy stocks on delivery basis and sell it on same day if reasonable profit is booked. If stock price is reduced then I wait for few days until getting good Price.

Regards Tamilselvan
Cut short ur losses and hold on to wins ( make sure wins dont become losses)

try discounted brokerage

finvasia
zerodha
sas online
tradesmart online
fyers etc

The Pig

If stock price is reduced then I wait for few days until getting good Price.
That’s how I lost most of my money, never do this until you are very sure,which anyone can never be..!!! Cutting your losses quickly plays a very important role more than booking your profits. This is my experience and I still have to learn sticking to stop losses.

Regards Tamilselvan

Hold stocks only if you are very sure that they will give you positive returns in future, otherwise I won’t advice this strategy for trading.