Help each other..post u r stocks along with charts..

@vsangeeth:
Please tell about suzlon.

suzlon is bullish on hourly...68 is the immediate tgt..u can place a stop loss at 57.5 if your position is leveraged

columbus

LMW Is forming a flag,the recent pivot high is 1470..buy above 1470.
You can use www.tinypic.com to post charts in a better way
1.Browse the picture
2.Upload
3.Cut & Paste the files containing characters in it
with your file.

saivenkat

Hi Colombus and friends of traderji.

I have one small doubt, please clarify. I am using the aptistock software version 2.02. It is very interesting and easy to use, all the way it is a free edition.
But the problem is that the charts formed are saved in the *.cht format files. Once i save the same in the system, i am not able to open the saved charts, nor that i can use imageshack or tinypic links to upload in any forum.:down:

Please if any of you have a software for converting the .cht files to any of .jpg or with other extensions, please give me the link here.:confused:

P.S: I have forgot, the way as to how to open a new thread here in this forum, So i intruded here in this link, and i hope the author of this thread and other members will forgive me for asking my doubt here.:confused:

SwingKing

I have one small doubt, please clarify. I am using the aptistock software version 2.02. It is very interesting and easy to use, all the way it is a free edition.
But the problem is that the charts formed are saved in the *.cht format files. Once i save the same in the system, i am not able to open the saved charts, nor that i can use imageshack or tinypic links to upload in any forum.:down:

Please if any of you have a software for converting the .cht files to any of .jpg or with other extensions, please give me the link here.:confused:

P.S: I have forgot, the way as to how to open a new thread here in this forum, So i intruded here in this link, and i hope the author of this thread and other members will forgive me for asking my doubt here.:confused:

I don't use the same software as you. But I can suggest you a simple solution. Any software you use has an option to print the chart. Just install a "print to jpg plugin" in your computer. Next time you select print option on the chart, it will give you an option to convert your *Cht to jpg.

columbus

SAI,

You can do one thing.Please install a small software by name
MWswap.Display your chart and using MWswap ,you take a
portion or full chart by choosing appropriate button , and
take a photograph it.It will be save in jpg or any other format.
Then using Tinypic, you can publish.