Help each other..post u r stocks along with charts..

Hi I have just started studying and have become familiar with technical analysis of stocks since the last 3 weeks. Since then I have been analyzing various stocks of NSE(daily charts).
However I have found that most of 'em(majority) are showing patterns of ascending,descending and symmetrical triangles, basically consolidation patterns in the daily charts. I wanted to know Is it just me or are those actually in the consolidation patterns. I am looking at swing and short term(1-2)months trading. Plz help and thanks in advance.I am doing paper trading now. Since there were a number of stocks with consolidation patterns I am not able to attach the charts.
Sunpharma-looked like symmetrical triangle in daily charts
Relcapital-looked like a symmetrical triangle in the daily charts
NTPC- looked like the formation of a symmetrical triangle
Tata Steel- looks like the formation of an ascending triangle(daily charts)
Sterlite Industries- looks like formation of ascending triangle in daily charts.
RCOM, HDFC Bank,Hero Honda looks like forming a descending triangle pattern in daily charts.
PLZ help!!! Hope this aint too much!!

tvrssvk

Would someone kindly provide me the list of script that have undergone 2 day's pullback on today and yesterday that is 01/09/2009 and 31/08/2009. Please use ur technical software and post some of the lists, since I am unable to use the technical software. Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

kindman

Date november 3rd
-----------------------

hai friends i am back.... I miss all of u
i was busy with my studies....

I have some nice news... I got government job.... Ok fine...
---------------------------------------------------------
today i updated my chart s/w.....

Those who like systemic trading... Can join me...
Money management i use is elders 2% rule.... Study it well and lets start trading....

kindman,
congrats man...den howz life?its been long time since your last post....me too was busy with my new venture,i am now a business associate of indiainfoline...

regards
vsangeeth

Rcom has formed an intermediate base at 162-168 range...today it closed above that range and 10 hema...charts signalling its ready for a pull back rally with tgts of 178,190..stop loss must be the low of the range -162

happy trading..
Vsangeeth